Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 2nd day of the year 1953. It was the 1st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,693 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,231 days or 22.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 836 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 10, 1984.
If a dog named Jam - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jam will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jam will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Julius La Rosa
- 1943Barış Manço
- 1956John Bedford Lloyd
- 1966Kate Hodge
- 1968Cuba Gooding, Jr.
- 1969Christy Turlington
- 1971Renée Elise Goldsberry
- 1974Tamao Satō
- 1978Megumi Toyoguchi
- 1979Tim Cruz
View the complete list of January 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1822Rudolf Clausius, Polish-German physicist and mathematician (d. 1888)
- 1827Pyotr Semyonov-Tyan-Shansky, Russian geographer and statistician (d. 1914)
- 1836Queen Emma of Hawaii (d. 1885)
- 1870Ernst Barlach, German sculptor and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1884Ben-Zion Dinur, Russian-Israeli historian and politician; 4th Israeli Minister of Education (d. 1973)
- 1904Truus Klapwijk, Dutch diver and swimmer (d. 1991)
- 1905Lev Schnirelmann, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1938)
- 1938Goh Kun, South Korean politician; 31st Prime Minister of South Korea
- 1961Todd Haynes, American director and screenwriter
- 1974Deborah Sengl, Austrian painter
View the complete list of January 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Reconquista: the Emirate of Granada, the last Moorish stronghold in Spain, surrenders.
- 1818The British Institution of Civil Engineers is founded.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: The Russian garrison surrenders at Port Arthur, China.
- 1911A gun battle in the East End of London left two dead and sparked a political row over the involvement of then-Home Secretary Winston Churchill.
- 1920The second Palmer Raid takes place with another 6,000 suspected communists and anarchists arrested and held without trial. These raids take place in several U.S. cities.
- 1941World War II: German bombing severely damages the Llandaff Cathedral in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom.
- 1945World War II: Nuremberg, Germany (in German, Nürnberg) is severely bombed by Allied forces.
- 1959Luna 1, the first spacecraft to reach the vicinity of the Moon and to orbit the Sun, is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 1981One of the largest investigations by a British police force ends when serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, the “Yorkshire Ripper”, is arrested in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
- 1999A brutal snowstorm smashes into the Midwestern United States, causing 14 inches (359 mm) of snow in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and 19 inches (487 mm) in Chicago, where temperatures plunge to -13 °F (-25 °C); 68 deaths are reported.
View the complete list of January 2 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Havana Brown, Raúl di Blasio, Sarita Choudhury, Joe Rudán, Kellie Martin, Percy Kilbride, Spider Loc, Enya, Dennis Delaney, Karima Adebibe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 2, 1953.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd January 1953 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 15, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +209. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 28, 1931. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd January 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 2, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 2nd day of 1953
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 1st Friday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 144 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,693 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,231 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 836
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 10, 1984
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 15, 1965 (+209)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 28, 1931 (-126)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: II.I.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1960 – Timothy Hutton, American actor, producer and director; June 28, 1907 – Emily Perry, English actress and dancer (d. 2008); January 23, 1976 – Tsuyoshi Muro, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,979