Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 21st day of the year 1950. It was the 3rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,044 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,681 days or 23.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 882 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 1981.
If a dog named Negro - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Negro will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Negro will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Lola Flores
- 1926Steve Reeves
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1970Ken Leung
- 1974Malena Alterio
- 1980N. Santhanam
- 1981Masayuki Deai
- 1983Maryse Ouellet
- 1985Sasha Pivovarova
- 2001Jackson Brundage
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1735Johann Gottfried Eckard, German pianist and composer (d. 1809)
- 1804Eliza R. Snow, American poet and hymn-writer (d. 1887)
- 1827Ivan Mikheevich Pervushin, Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1900)
- 1829Oscar II of Sweden (d. 1907)
- 1884Roger Nash Baldwin, American author and activist, co-founded the American Civil Liberties Union (d. 1981)
- 1897René Iché, French sculptor (d. 1954)
- 1938Ken Maginnis, Northern Irish soldier, educator, and Unionist politician
- 1962Tyler Cowen, American economist and academic
- 1963Detlef Schrempf, German basketball player and coach
- 1994Booboo Stewart, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Olga’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1525The Swiss Anabaptist Movement is founded when Conrad Grebel, Felix Manz, George Blaurock, and about a dozen others baptize each other in the home of Manz’s mother in Zürich, breaking a thousand-year tradition of church-state union.
- 1720Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Stockholm.
- 1774Abdul Hamid I became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1789The first American novel, The Power of Sympathy or the Triumph of Nature Founded in Truth, is printed in Boston.
- 1908New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- 1911The first Monte Carlo Rally takes place.
- 1941Sparked by the murder of a German officer in Bucharest, Romania, the day before, members of the Iron Guard engaged in a rebellion and pogrom killing 125 Jews.
- 1968A B-52 bomber crashes near Thule Air Base, contaminating the area after its nuclear payload ruptures. One of the four bombs remains unaccounted for after the cleanup operation is complete.
- 1976Commercial service of Concorde begins with the London-Bahrain and Paris-Rio routes.
- 1977United States President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kari Wuhrer, Madeline Carroll, Stephy Tang, Laura Innes, John Ireland, Kaleth Morales, Reginald Owen, Loni Love, Keri Hilson, Alan Tudyk.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1950.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1950 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 13, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 17, 1932. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 21st January 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 3rd Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 254 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,044 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,681 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 882
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 1981
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 13, 1957 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 17, 1932 (-110)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1986 – Kim Hyun-joong, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (SS501); February 22, 1930 – Marni Nixon, American soprano and actress; December 1, 1937 – Chuck Low, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,079