Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,852 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 740 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Chilipeppe - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chilipeppe will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chilipeppe will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Benny Hill
- 1934Audrey Dalton
- 1938Wolfman Jack
- 1942Mac Davis
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1962Marie Trintignant
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1971Adia Chan
- 1980Nana Mizuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1815John Bingham, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 7th United States Ambassador to Japan (d. 1900)
- 1860Karl Staaff, Swedish lawyer and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Sweden (d. 1915)
- 1882Francis Gailey, Australian-American swimmer (d. 1972)
- 1883Olav Aukrust, Norwegian poet and educator (d. 1929)
- 1940Jack Nicklaus, American golfer and sportscaster
- 1943Rosemary Butler, English-Welsh politician
- 1971Tweet, American singer-songwriter
- 1977Jerry Trainor, American actor, director, and producer
- 1986Jonathan Quick, American ice hockey player
- 1997Jeremy Shada, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1525The Swiss Anabaptist Movement is founded when Conrad Grebel, Felix Manz, George Blaurock, and about a dozen others baptize each other in the home of Manz’s mother in Zürich, breaking a thousand-year tradition of church-state union.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.
- 1864The Tauranga Campaign begins during the New Zealand Wars.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1908New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- 1911The first Monte Carlo Rally takes place.
- 1954The first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus, is launched in Groton, Connecticut by Mamie Eisenhower, the First Lady of the United States.
- 1960Little Joe 1B, a Mercury spacecraft, lifts off from Wallops Island, Virginia with Miss Sam, a female rhesus monkey on board.
- 1999War on Drugs: In one of the largest drug busts in American history, the United States Coast Guard intercepts a ship with over 4300 kg of cocaine on board.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gerard McLarnon, Dick Martin, Tomoka Kurokawa, Karina Pasian, Jeff Irwin, Scrapper Blackwell, Franciscus Henri, Mark Anthony Fernandez, Emily Browning, Gioia Bruno.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 21, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1946 – Bridget St John, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 14, 1919 – Kay Medford, American actress (d. 1980); November 1, 1986 – Penn Badgley, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,231