Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,673 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 734 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Audrey Dalton
- 1938Wolfman Jack
- 1941Stathis Giallelis
- 1947Jill Eikenberry
- 1950Billy Ocean
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1958Michael Wincott
- 1962Marie Trintignant
- 1980Nana Mizuki
- 1994Marny Kennedy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1815John Bingham, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 7th United States Ambassador to Japan (d. 1900)
- 1883Eulogio Rodriguez, Filipino politician, 7th President of the Senate of the Philippines (d. 1964)
- 1926Steve Reeves, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2000)
- 1942Edwin Starr, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003)
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor
- 1950Agnes van Ardenne, Dutch politician, Dutch Minister for Development Cooperation
- 1953Paul Allen, American businessman and philanthropist; co-founded Microsoft
- 1963Detlef Schrempf, German basketball player and coach
- 1971Alan McManus, Scottish snooker player, golfer, and sportscaster
- 1979Brian O'Driscoll, Irish rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1958The last Fokker C.X in military service, the Finnish Air Force FK-111 target tower, crashes, killing the pilot and winch-operator.
- 1961Four hundred thirty-five workers are buried alive when a mine in Coalbrook, Free State collapses.
- 1977United States President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
- 1981Production of the iconic DeLorean DMC-12 sports car begins in Dunmurry, Northern Ireland.
- 1999War on Drugs: In one of the largest drug busts in American history, the United States Coast Guard intercepts a ship with over 4300 kg of cocaine on board.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Khamani Griffin, John Hodgman, Ahu Türkpençe, Sam McMurray, Bronwen Mantel, Steven Ford, Austin Butler, Maggie Ma, Kevin Hagen, Roger McGuinn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 21, 1958.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1983 – Andrew Eiden, American actor; July 26, 1931 – Robert Colbert, American actor; December 26, 1976 – Nadia Litz, Canadian actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941