Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 21st day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,800 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,600 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 366 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 29, 2020.
If a dog named Machen - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Machen will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Machen will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Stathis Giallelis
- 1945Martin Shaw
- 1947Jill Eikenberry
- 1958Michael Wincott
- 1962Marie Trintignant
- 1970Oren Peli
- 1983Maryse Ouellet
- 1985Sasha Pivovarova
- 1994Booboo Stewart
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1906Igor Moiseyev, Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 2007)
- 1956Geena Davis, American actress and producer
- 1963Detlef Schrempf, German basketball player and coach
- 1963Hakeem Olajuwon, Nigerian-American basketball player
- 1968Sundar C., Indian actor and director
- 1969Karina Lombard, Tahitian-American actress and singer
- 1971Adia Chan, Indonesian-Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1976Aivaras Abromavičius, Lithuanian-Ukrainian banker and politician; 15th Minister of Economic of Ukraine
- 1985Álex Pérez, Spanish footballer
- 1990Jacob Smith, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.
- 1915Kiwanis International is founded in Detroit.
- 1950American lawyer and government official Alger Hiss is convicted of perjury.
- 1961Four hundred thirty-five workers are buried alive when a mine in Coalbrook, Free State collapses.
- 1968A B-52 bomber crashes near Thule Air Base, contaminating the area after its nuclear payload ruptures. One of the four bombs remains unaccounted for after the cleanup operation is complete.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 1997The U.S. House of Representatives votes 395–28 to reprimand Newt Gingrich for ethics violations, making him the first Speaker of the House to be so disciplined.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucky Dube, Alvin Lee, Jim Ed Brown, Danilo Bach, George Hickenlooper, Joyce Redman, Davina McCall, Jane Child, Joshua Dionisio, David Kohan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 21, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Two Hearts by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 21, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1939 – Tina Turner, American-Swiss singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Ike & Tina Turner); November 4, 1979 – Jesse Camp, American television host, singer, and actor; June 15, 1980 – Cara Zavaleta, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,341