Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 24th day of the year 1968. It was the 4th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,193 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,398 days or 17.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 650 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 2, 1999.
If a dog named Homer - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Homer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Homer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Arnoldo Foà
- 1920Jerry Maren
- 1927Marvin Kaplan
- 1943Sharon Tate
- 1943Subhash Ghai
- 1947Warren Zevon
- 1948Michael Des Barres
- 1949John Belushi
- 1961Nastassja Kinski
- 1977Kensuke Kita
View the complete list of January 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 1674Thomas Tanner, English bishop (d. 1735)
- 1742Anne, Duchess of Cumberland and Strathearn (d. 1808)
- 1862Edith Wharton, American author and poet (d. 1937)
- 1901Edward Turner, English engineer (d. 1973)
- 1925Gus Mortson, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1931Leonard Baker, American historian and author (d. 1984)
- 1942Gary Hart, American wrestler and manager (d. 2008)
- 1953Matthew Wilder, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1961William Van Dijck, Belgian runner
- 1994Sean Kavanagh, Irish footballer
View the complete list of January 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1817Crossing of the Andes: Many soldiers of Juan Gregorio de las Heras are captured during the Action of Picheuta.
- 1848California Gold Rush: James W. Marshall finds gold at Sutter’s Mill near Sacramento.
- 1911Japanese anarchist Shūsui Kōtoku is hanged for treason in a case now considered a miscarriage of justice.
- 1916In Brushaber v. Union Pacific Railroad Co., the Supreme Court of the United States declares the federal income tax constitutional.
- 1933The 20th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, changing the beginning and end of terms for all elected federal offices.
- 1939The deadliest earthquake in Chilean history strikes Chillán, killing approximately 28,000 people.
- 1942World War II: The Allies bombard Bangkok, leading Thailand, then under Japanese control, to declare war against the United States and United Kingdom.
- 1947Greek banker Dimitrios Maximos becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1977Massacre of Atocha in Madrid, during the Spanish transition to democracy.
- 2003The United States Department of Homeland Security officially begins operation.
View the complete list of January 24 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christian Borle, Aya Cash, Jamelia, Nicole Kidman, Bridgette Andersen, Alex Shelley, Nick Gilder, Fatih Kısaparmak, Majel Barrett, Maxi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 24, 1968.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th January 1968 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 8, 1966. Your score is -98. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Judy in Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred and His Playboy Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 24th January 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 24, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 24th day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 4th Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,193 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,398 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 650
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 2, 1999
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1994 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 8, 1966 (-98)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Judy in Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred and His Playboy Band (January 27, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.I.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1974 – Guy Garvey, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Elbow); March 25, 1960 – Steve Norman, English saxophonist, songwriter, and producer (Spandau Ballet); September 7, 1951 – Mammootty, Indian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,094