Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 25, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 25th day of the year 2003. It was the 4th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,023 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,008 days or 5.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 3, 2034.
If a dog named Pearson - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pearson will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pearson will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Elizabeth Allen
- 1931Dean Jones
- 1934Mimi Kok
- 1936Diana Hyland
- 1938Etta James
- 1943Tobe Hooper
- 1958Kavita Krishnamurthy
- 1974Emily Haines
- 1985Michael Trevino
- 1989Sheryfa Luna
View the complete list of January 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 25.
- 750Leo IV the Khazar, Byzantine emperor (d. 780)
- 1882Virginia Woolf, English author and critic (d. 1941)
- 1905Margery Sharp, English author (d. 1991)
- 1913Witold Lutosławski, Polish composer and conductor (d. 1994)
- 1954Renate Dorrestein, Dutch journalist and author
- 1957Jenifer Lewis, American actress and singer
- 1971Ana Ortiz, American actress and singer
- 1973Ace Steel, American wrestler and trainer
- 1975Mia Kirshner, Canadian actress
- 1985Tina Karol, Ukrainian singer and actress
View the complete list of January 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1348A strong earthquake strikes the South Alpine region of Friuli in modern Italy, causing considerable damage to buildings as far away as Rome.
- 1494Alfonso II becomes King of Naples.
- 1573Battle of Mikatagahara: In Japan, Takeda Shingen defeats Tokugawa Ieyasu.
- 1704The Battle of Ayubale results in the destruction of most of the Spanish missions in Florida.
- 1937The Guiding Light debuts on NBC radio from Chicago. In 1952 it moves to CBS television, where it remains until September 18, 2009.
- 1946The United Mine Workers rejoins the American Federation of Labor.
- 1947Thomas Goldsmith Jr. files a patent for a “Cathode Ray Tube Amusement Device”, the first ever electronic game.
- 1949At the Hollywood Athletic Club the first Emmy Awards are presented.
- 1996Billy Bailey becomes the last person to be hanged in the USA.
- 2006Mexican professional wrestler Juana Barraza is arrested in connection with the serial killing of at least ten elderly women.
View the complete list of January 25 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 25, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erik Grönwall, Mr. Cheeks, Kardinal Offishall, Erik Ohlsson, Kim Seul-gie, Patrick Bergin, Sam Phillips, Philippe Russo, Neil Diamond, Jade Jagger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 25 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 25, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 25, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 25th January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 25, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 25th day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 4th Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 186 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,023 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,008 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 204
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 3, 2034
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 1998 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1980 (-124)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 25, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1937 – Sombat Metanee, Thai actor and director; July 27, 1985 – Benedita Pereira, Portuguese actress; April 15, 1955 – Dodi Fayed, Egyptian film producer (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,024