Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 26, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 26th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,685 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Jill Esmond
- 1922Michael Bentine
- 1931Alfred Lynch
- 1936Theophanis Lamboukas
- 1941Scott Glenn
- 1971Dorian Gregory
- 1974Rokia Traoré
- 1979Sara Rue
- 1989Yukari Kabutomushi
- 1993Cameron Bright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 26.
- 1852Pierre Savorgnan de Brazza, Italian-French explorer (d. 1905)
- 1864József Pusztai, Slovene-Hungarian poet and journalist (d. 1934)
- 1908Jill Esmond, English actress (d. 1990)
- 1911Polykarp Kusch, German-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1993)
- 1936Sal Buscema, American illustrator
- 1953Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Danish politician and diplomat, 39th Prime Minister of Denmark
- 1953Lucinda Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Colin O'Donoghue, Irish actor and singer
- 1986Mads Ibenfeldt, Danish footballer
- 1988Dimitrios Chondrokoukis, Greek high jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1699Treaty of Karlowitz is signed.
- 1788The British First Fleet, led by Arthur Phillip, sails into Port Jackson (Sydney Harbour) to establish Sydney, the first permanent European settlement on the continent. Commemorated as Australia Day.
- 1863American Civil War: Governor of Massachusetts John Albion Andrew receives permission from the Secretary of War to raise a militia organization for men of African descent.
- 1911Glenn H. Curtiss flies the first successful American seaplane.
- 1945World War II: Audie Murphy in action for which he will be awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1956Soviet Union hands Porkkala back to Finland.
- 1961John F. Kennedy appoints Janet G. Travell to be his physician. This is the first time a woman holds the appointment of Physician to the President.
- 1962Ranger program: Ranger 3 is launched to study the Moon. The space probe later misses the moon by 22,000 miles (35,400 km).
- 1965Hindi becomes the official language of India.
- 1966The Beaumont Children go missing from Glenelg Beach near Adelaide, South Australia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 26.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 26 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stewart Granger, Richard Attenborough, Jaime Pressly, Nicolai Ghiaurov, Robert Palmer, Yo Hitoto, Jessie Wallace, Amrish Puri, Arthur Kennedy, Michal Yannai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 26 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 26, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crimson and Clover by Tommy James & the Shondells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1958 – Twila Paris, American singer-songwriter and pianist; October 7, 1942 – Joy Behar, American talk show host and actress; April 15, 1976 – Susan Ward, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043