Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 26, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 26th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,796 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 603 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Zara Cully
- 1908Jill Esmond
- 1936Theophanis Lamboukas
- 1943Jean Knight
- 1970Kirk Franklin
- 1978Kelly Stables
- 1980Sanae Kobayashi
- 1982Gō Ayano
- 1987Mia Rose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 26.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 26.
- 1924Alice Babs, Swedish singer and actress (d. 2014)
- 1926Farman Fatehpuri, Pakistani linguist and scholar (d. 2013)
- 1928Roger Vadim, French actor and director (d. 2000)
- 1932George Clements, American priest and activist
- 1944Jerry Sandusky, American football player and coach
- 1947Redmond Morris, 4th Baron Killanin, Irish peer, director, producer, and production manager
- 1963Gisela Valcárcel, Peruvian actress and publisher, founded Gisela
- 1965Natalia Yurchenko, Russian gymnast and coach
- 1978Atsuko Kurusu, Japanese actress
- 1990Sergio Pérez, Mexican race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Vicente Yáñez Pinzón becomes the first European to set foot on Brazil.
- 1870American Civil War: Virginia rejoins the Union.
- 1920Former Ford Motor Company executive Henry Leland launches the Lincoln Motor Company which he later sold to his former employer.
- 1924Saint Petersburg, Russia, is renamed Leningrad.
- 1934German–Polish Non-Aggression Pact is signed.
- 1934The Apollo Theater reopens in Harlem, New York City.
- 1966The Beaumont Children go missing from Glenelg Beach near Adelaide, South Australia.
- 1980Israel and Egypt establish diplomatic relations.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: On American television, U.S. President Bill Clinton denies having had “sexual relations” with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky.
- 2009Rioting breaks out in Antananarivo, Madagascar, sparking a political crisis that will result in the replacement of President Marc Ravalomanana with Andry Rajoelina.
View the complete list of historical events for January 26.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 26 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Grimsby, Brian De Palma, Ken Mizorogi, Lionel Jeffries, Bruno Nogueira, Bex Taylor-Klaus, Peaches Geldof, Joseph Whipp, Katja Schuurman, Gary Lockwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 26 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 26, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crimson and Clover by Tommy James & the Shondells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1970 – Nicole Sullivan, American actress and screenwriter; May 25, 1951 – Bob Gale, American director, producer, and screenwriter; January 9, 1972 – Rawson Stovall, American video game producer and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084