Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 30th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,083 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 443 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Ashlee - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ashlee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ashlee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Dorothy Malone
- 1930Gene Hackman
- 1945Boots Anson-Roa
- 1948Nick Broomfield
- 1950Trinidad Silva
- 1956Darko Rundek
- 1958Brett Butler
- 1974Christian Bale
- 1980Josh Kelley
- 1984Midori Kuzuoka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1844Richard Theodore Greener, American diplomat and attorney (d.1922)
- 1852Ion Luca Caragiale, Romanian playwright and poet (d. 1912)
- 1902Nikolaus Pevsner, German-English historian and scholar (d. 1983)
- 1915Joachim Peiper, German SS officer (d. 1976)
- 1942Marty Balin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1951Bobby Stokes, English footballer (d. 1995)
- 1962Abdullah II of Jordan
- 1975Juninho Pernambucano, Brazilian footballer
- 1979Trevor Gillies, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Hidenori Tokuyama, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 30.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607An estimated 200 square miles (51,800 ha) along the coasts of the Bristol Channel and Severn Estuary in England are destroyed by massive flooding, resulting in an estimated 2,000 deaths.
- 1649King Charles I of England is beheaded.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces invade the island of Ambon in the Dutch East Indies.
- 1969The Beatles’ last public performance, on the roof of Apple Records in London. The impromptu concert is broken up by the police.
- 1971Carole King’s Tapestry album is released to become the longest charting album by a female solo artist and sell 24 million copies worldwide.
- 1972Pakistan withdraws from the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1972The Troubles: Bloody Sunday: British Paratroopers open fire on and kill fourteen unarmed civil rights/anti-internment marchers in Derry, Northern Ireland.
- 1975The Monitor National Marine Sanctuary is established as the first United States National Marine Sanctuary.
- 1979A Varig Boeing 707-323C freighter, flown by the same commander as Flight 820, disappears over the Pacific Ocean 30 minutes after taking off from Tokyo.
- 1989Closure of the American embassy in Kabul, Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for January 30.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mickey Curtis, Ivian Sarcos, Anna Sundstrand, Hyuna, Charlie Byrd, Nana Suzuki, Rémy Girard, Terry-Thomas, Julien Duvivier, Çetin Tekindor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 30, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Go for That (No Can Do) by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 30, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1981 – Najoua Belyzel, French singer; September 22, 1970 – Mystikal, American rapper and actor; October 1, 1989 – Brie Larson, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,295