Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 1953 was a Sunday and it was the 4th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,521 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 796 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Tito Rodríguez
- 1941John Bennett Perry
- 1953Richard Boden
- 1960Art Paul Schlosser
- 1967David Berman
- 1972James Longley
- 1975Jill Marie Jones
- 1980Greg Cipes
- 1980Happy Salma
- 1985Lenora Crichlow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1902John McCone, American businessman and politician, 6th Director of Central Intelligence (d. 1991)
- 1950John Louis Evans, American murderer (d. 1983)
- 1961Lee Curreri, American actor and pianist
- 1962André Rouvoet, Dutch educator and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- 1967Johnny Nelson, English boxer and sportscaster
- 1969Kees van Wonderen, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1972Charlotte Hudson, English actress
- 1976Benoît Joachim, Luxembourgish cyclist
- 1978Mai Meneses, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nena Daconte)
- 1980Happy Salma, Indonesian model, actress and writer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 46 BCEJulius Caesar defeats Titus Labienus in the Battle of Ruspina.
- 1854The McDonald Islands are discovered by Captain William McDonald aboard the Samarang.
- 1896Utah is admitted as the 45th U.S. state.
- 1948Burma gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1958Sputnik 1 falls to Earth from orbit.
- 1966A military coup takes place in Upper Volta (later Burkina Faso), dissolving the National Parliament and leading to a new national constitution.
- 1976The Troubles: The Ulster Volunteer Force shoots dead six Irish Catholic civilians in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The next day, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians nearby in retaliation.
- 1989Second Gulf of Sidra incident: a pair of Libyan MiG-23 “Floggers” are shot down by a pair of US Navy F-14 Tomcats during an air-to-air confrontation.
- 2004Spirit, a NASA Mars rover, lands successfully on Mars at 04:35 UTC.
- 2004Mikheil Saakashvili is elected President of Georgia following the November 2003 Rose Revolution.
View the complete list of historical events for January 4.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Blackie Dammett, Ben Shenkman, Lennox Lewis, Patrick Garland, Justin Bruening, Soledad O'Brien, Tony Gatlif, Jami Gertz, Hazel O'Connor, Jack Pickford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 4, 1953.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 10, 1996 – Christina Parie, Australian singer-songwriter; August 23, 1970 – Jay Mohr, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 14, 1967 – Zakk Wylde, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Black Label Society and Pride and Glory).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 864