Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 4th day of the year 1980. It was the 1st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,589 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,863 days or 13.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 12, 2011.
If a dog named Rebekah - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rebekah will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rebekah will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Robert Parrish
- 1922Rosalie Crutchley
- 1923Tito Rodríguez
- 1955Mark Hollis
- 1958Gary Jones
- 1960Art Paul Schlosser
- 1962Peter Steele
- 1967David Berman
- 1973Harmony Korine
- 1998Liza Soberano
View the complete list of January 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1912Noro Morales, Puerto Rican-American pianist and bandleader (d. 1964)
- 1922Rosalie Crutchley, English actress (d. 1997)
- 1933Phyllis Reynolds Naylor, American author
- 1946Lisa Appignanesi Polish-English author and academic
- 1947Chris Cutler, American-English drummer and songwriter
- 1957Gurdas Maan, Indian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1958Jim Powers, American wrestler
- 1961Sidney Green, American basketball player and coach
- 1973Greg de Vries, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Spencer Chamberlain, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of January 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Laura’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Battle of Reading: Æthelred of Wessex fights, and is defeated by, a Danish invasion army.
- 1490Anne of Brittany announces that all those who would ally with the King of France will be considered guilty of the crime of lèse-majesté.
- 1717The Netherlands, Great Britain, and France sign the Triple Alliance.
- 1889The Oklahoma Land Run opens 2 million acres of unused Oklahoma Territory to first serve first come settlers on April 22.
- 1903Topsy, an elephant, is electrocuted by the owners of Luna Park, Coney Island. Thomas Edison’s movie company shoots the film Electrocuting an Elephant of the execution.
- 1948Burma gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1970A magnitude 7.7 earthquake strikes Tonghai County, China, killing at least 15,000 people.
- 1976The Troubles: The Ulster Volunteer Force shoots dead six Irish Catholic civilians in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The next day, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians nearby in retaliation.
- 2004Mikheil Saakashvili is elected President of Georgia following the November 2003 Rose Revolution.
- 2007The 110th United States Congress convenes, electing Nancy Pelosi as the first female Speaker of the House in U.S. history.
View the complete list of January 4 historical events.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randy Sklar, Michelle Bass, Ian Tyson, Sean Garrett, Richard Butler, Lana Turner, Yumi Sugimoto, Buddy Jewell, Ned Austin, Ida Wüst.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 4, 1980.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th January 1980 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +106. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 20, 2000. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Please Don’t Go by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 4th January 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 4, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 4th day of 1980
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 1st Friday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 21 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,589 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,863 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 494
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 12, 2011
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 31, 1967 (+106)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 20, 2000 (-113)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Please Don’t Go by KC and the Sunshine Band (January 5, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.I.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1948 – Lacy J. Dalton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 8, 1965 – Peter Greene, American actor; October 5, 1951 – Karen Allen, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,020