Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 4th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,529 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Jonese - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jonese will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jonese will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Meg Mundy
- 1957Brian Roy Goble
- 1960April Winchell
- 1960Michael Stipe
- 1962Robin Guthrie
- 1966Deana Carter
- 1967David Berman
- 1973Harmony Korine
- 1974Ian Moor
- 1975Jill Marie Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 4.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1878Augustus John, Welsh painter and illustrator (d. 1961)
- 1914Herman Franks, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2009)
- 1916Lionel Newman, American pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1943Priit Vesilind, Estonian-American author and photographer
- 1957Gurdas Maan, Indian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1958Gary Jones, Welsh-Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1960Michael Stipe, American singer-songwriter and producer (R.E.M. and Automatic Baby)
- 1982Lucie Škrobáková, Czech hurdler
- 1985Al Jefferson, American basketball player
- 1990Toni Kroos, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 4.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 46 BCEJulius Caesar defeats Titus Labienus in the Battle of Ruspina.
- 1649English Civil War: The Rump Parliament votes to put Charles I on trial.
- 1762Great Britain declares war on Spain and Naples.
- 1853After having been kidnapped and sold into slavery in the American South, Solomon Northrup regains his freedom; his memoir 12 Years a Slave later becomes a national bestseller.
- 1878Sofia is emancipated from Ottoman rule.
- 1951Korean War: Chinese and North Korean forces capture Seoul.
- 1966A military coup takes place in Upper Volta (later Burkina Faso), dissolving the National Parliament and leading to a new national constitution.
- 1987The 1987 Maryland train collision: An Amtrak train en route to Boston from Washington, D.C., collides with Conrail engines in Chase, Maryland, killing 16 people.
- 1990In Pakistan’s deadliest train accident an overloaded passenger train collides with an empty freight train, resulting in 307 deaths and 700 injuries.
- 1998Wilaya of Relizane massacres in Algeria: over 170 are killed in three remote villages.
View the complete list of historical events for January 4.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Little Eva, María Elena Velasco, Justine Bateman, Joey Jordison, Heather Hemmens, Morena Baccarin, George Grizzard, Sam Seder, Lane Smith, Hiroaki Hirata.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 4, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1945 – Gordon Waller, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Peter and Gordon) (d. 2009); May 6, 1945 – Richard Eyer, American actor and educator; September 12, 1962 – Amy Yasbeck, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,256