Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 4th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,412 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Precious Bryant
- 1945Vesa-Matti Loiri
- 1955Mark Hollis
- 1967Marina Orsini
- 1972James Longley
- 1975Jill Marie Jones
- 1978Mai Meneses
- 1979Charity Rahmer
- 1982Kang Hye-jung
- 1995Maddie Hasson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1878Augustus John, Welsh painter and illustrator (d. 1961)
- 1909J. R. Simplot, American businessman, founded the Simplot Company (d. 2008)
- 1915Meg Mundy, English-American actress
- 1930Don Shula, American football player and coach
- 1930Sorrell Booke, American actor and director (d. 1994)
- 1946Lisa Appignanesi Polish-English author and academic
- 1951Ronald Corp, English priest, composer, and conductor
- 1955Cecilia Conrad, Norwegian economist and academic
- 1955Mark Hollis, English singer-songwriter
- 1967David Toms, American golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Battle of Reading: Æthelred of Wessex fights, and is defeated by, a Danish invasion army.
- 1649English Civil War: The Rump Parliament votes to put Charles I on trial.
- 1717The Netherlands, Great Britain, and France sign the Triple Alliance.
- 1853After having been kidnapped and sold into slavery in the American South, Solomon Northrup regains his freedom; his memoir 12 Years a Slave later becomes a national bestseller.
- 1854The McDonald Islands are discovered by Captain William McDonald aboard the Samarang.
- 1863The New Apostolic Church, a Christian and chiliastic church, is established in Hamburg, Germany.
- 1944World War II: Operation Carpetbagger, involving the dropping of arms and supplies to resistance fighters in Europe, begins.
- 1948Burma gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1951Korean War: Chinese and North Korean forces capture Seoul.
- 1976The Troubles: The Ulster Volunteer Force shoots dead six Irish Catholic civilians in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The next day, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians nearby in retaliation.
View the complete list of historical events for January 4.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Machiko Ono, T. Mills, Alex Harvey, Johnny Cash, Jon Paul Steuer, Rex Reason, Angela Lansbury, Madison De La Garza, Bakarhythm, Nena.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 4, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1990 – Sophie Sumner, English model and actress; March 8, 1973 – Boris Kodjoe, Austrian-American actor; May 9, 1939 – Pierre Desproges, French journalist and actor (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034