Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 4th day of the year 2000. It was the 1st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,450 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,483 days or 6.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 252 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 12, 2031.
If a dog named Brigid - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brigid will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brigid will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Barbara Rush
- 1956Ann Magnuson
- 1957Gurdas Maan
- 1963Dave Foley
- 1967David Berman
- 1967Marina Orsini
- 1975Jill Marie Jones
- 1977Eric Fructuoso
- 1977Tim Wheeler
- 1980Alexandra Jiménez
View the complete list of January 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1881Patrick Ryan, Irish-American hammer thrower (d. 1964)
- 1882Aristarkh Lentulov, Russian painter and set designer (d. 1943)
- 1890Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson, American publisher, founded DC Comics (d. 1965)
- 1894Manuel de Abreu, Brazilian physician and poet (d. 1962)
- 1922Frank Wess, American saxophonist and flute player (New York Jazz Quartet) (d. 2013)
- 1931Lala Mara, Fijian wife of Kamisese Mara (d. 2004)
- 1941K. Thurairetnasingam, Sri Lankan politician
- 1957Gurdas Maan, Indian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1970Chris Kanyon, American wrestler (d. 2010)
- 1987Kay Voser, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of January 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Charles’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Battle of Reading: Æthelred of Wessex fights, and is defeated by, a Danish invasion army.
- 1853After having been kidnapped and sold into slavery in the American South, Solomon Northrup regains his freedom; his memoir 12 Years a Slave later becomes a national bestseller.
- 1955The Greek National Radical Union is formed by Konstantinos Karamanlis.
- 1965United States President Lyndon B. Johnson proclaims his “Great Society” during his State of the Union address.
- 1966A military coup takes place in Upper Volta (later Burkina Faso), dissolving the National Parliament and leading to a new national constitution.
- 1976The Troubles: The Ulster Volunteer Force shoots dead six Irish Catholic civilians in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The next day, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians nearby in retaliation.
- 1989Second Gulf of Sidra incident: a pair of Libyan MiG-23 “Floggers” are shot down by a pair of US Navy F-14 Tomcats during an air-to-air confrontation.
- 1990In Pakistan’s deadliest train accident an overloaded passenger train collides with an empty freight train, resulting in 307 deaths and 700 injuries.
- 2007The 110th United States Congress convenes, electing Nancy Pelosi as the first female Speaker of the House in U.S. history.
- 2013A gunman kills eight people in a house-to-house rampage in Kawit, the Philippines.
View the complete list of January 4 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Vanian, Julius La Rosa, Faith Ford, Deadmau5, Alice Babs, Nino Alejandro, Olivia Colman, Morena Baccarin, Jennifer Metcalfe, Elisabeth Röhm.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 4, 2000.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th January 2000 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 14, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 26, 2003. Your score is -95. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 4th January 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 4, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 4th day of 2000
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 1st Tuesday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 221 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,450 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,483 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 252
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 12, 2031
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 14, 2006 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 26, 2003 (-95)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas (January 8, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.I.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1965 – Petr Váša, Czech singer-songwriter, actor, and poet; July 21, 1970 – Alysia Reiner, American actress and producer; February 9, 1980 – Shelly Martinez, American wrestler and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,107