Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,717 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Phyllis Haver
- 1926Mickey Hargitay
- 1937Doris Troy
- 1951Kim Wilson
- 1976Johnny Yong Bosch
- 1978Tara Spencer-Nairn
- 1982Tiffany Pollard
- 1983Mithra Jin
- 1983Natali Thanou
- 1984Kate McKinnon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1702José de Nebra, Spanish composer (d. 1768)
- 1899Phyllis Haver, American actress (d. 1960)
- 1933Oleg Grigoryevich Makarov, Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2003)
- 1934John Wieners, American poet and actor (d. 2002)
- 1937Doris Troy, American singer-songwriter (d. 2004)
- 1952Frank Sivero, Italian-American actor
- 1954Yuji Horii, Japanese video game designer, created Dragon Quest
- 1955Rowan Atkinson, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1958Mohsen Rastani, Iranian photographer
- 1982Brian Bass, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Reconquista: Alfonso the Battler conquers Zaragoza.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England marries Anne of Cleves.
- 1721The Committee of Inquiry on the South Sea Bubble publishes its findings.
- 1870The inauguration of the Musikverein in Vienna, Austria.
- 1893The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
- 1941United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt delivers his Four Freedoms speech in the State of the Union address.
- 1951Korean War: An estimated 200–1,300 South Korean communist sympathizers are slaughtered in what becomes the Ganghwa massacre.
- 1978The Crown of St. Stephen (also known as the Holy Crown of Hungary) is returned to Hungary from the United States, where it was held after World War II.
- 2000Celia, the last Pyrenean ibex was found dead after a tree had landed on her.
- 2005A train collision in Graniteville, South Carolina, releases about 60 tons of chlorine gas.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomokazu Miura, Jon Hensley, Katie Findlay, Janis Joplin, Tex Ritter, Okan Bayülgen, Genevieve Cortese, Anthony Way, Uberto Pasolini, Amitabh Bachchan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 6, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1930 – Alfredo Alcón, Argentinian actor (d. 2014); June 30, 1952 – David Garrison, American actor; August 19, 1962 – Valérie Kaprisky, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078