Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,770 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Cheeno - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cheeno will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cheeno will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866Dante Cappelli
- 1956Angus Deayton
- 1966Fernando Carrillo
- 1976Johnny Yong Bosch
- 1980Apostolia Zoi
- 1981Rinko Kikuchi
- 1982Eddie Redmayne
- 1982Tiffany Pollard
- 1983Mithra Jin
- 1985Ben Haenow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1384Edmund Holland, 4th Earl of Kent, English noblemen (d. 1408)
- 1587Gaspar de Guzmán, Count-Duke of Olivares (d. 1645)
- 1670Alexander Gordon, Scottish-Russian general (d. 1752)
- 1842Clarence King, American geologist, mountaineer, and critic (d. 1901)
- 1850Eduard Bernstein, German theorist and politician (d. 1932)
- 1899Heinrich Nordhoff, German engineer (d. 1968)
- 1915John C. Lilly, American psychoanalyst, physician, and philosopher (d. 2001)
- 1951Don Gullett, American baseball player and coach
- 1975Yukana, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1980Apostolia Zoi, Greek singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England.
- 1690Joseph, son of Emperor Leopold I, becomes King of the Romans.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1912German geophysicist Alfred Wegener first presents his theory of continental drift.
- 1912New Mexico is admitted to the Union as the 47th U.S. state.
- 1929Mother Teresa arrives in Calcutta, India, to begin her work among India’s poorest and sick people.
- 1947Pan American Airlines becomes the first commercial airline to schedule a flight around the world.
- 1993Indian Border Security Force units kill 55 Kashmiri civilians in Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir, in revenge after militants ambushed a BSF patrol.
- 2000Celia, the last Pyrenean ibex was found dead after a tree had landed on her.
- 201226 people are killed and 63 wounded when a suicide bomber blows himself up at a police station in Damascus.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Moriz Seeler, Hope Davis, Anna Fegi, Ai Okawa, Russell Johnson, Alan Wilson, Leilani Gaja, Pamela Britton, Andy Ross, Steve Guttenberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 6, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1975 – Jason Freese, American saxophonist, songwriter, and producer; March 15, 1985 – James Maclurcan, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; November 28, 1997 – Thor Salden, Belgian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216