Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,568 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Danny Thomas
- 1934John Wieners
- 1946Syd Barrett
- 1955Rowan Atkinson
- 1970Julie Chen
- 1976Johnny Yong Bosch
- 1980Sam Sallon
- 1981Mike Jones
- 1982Tiffany Pollard
- 1989Max Pirkis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1850Eduard Bernstein, German theorist and politician (d. 1932)
- 1878Adeline Genée, Danish-English ballerina (d. 1970)
- 1902Helmut Poppendick, German physician (d. 1994)
- 1914Godfrey Edward Arnold, Austrian-American physician and academic (d. 1989)
- 1928George H. Ross, American lawyer and businessman
- 1931Dickie Moore, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1934Sylvia Syms, English actress
- 1949Mike Boit, Kenyan runner and academic
- 1960Kari Jalonen, Finnish ice hockey player and coach
- 1983Adam Burish, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Reconquista: Alfonso the Battler conquers Zaragoza.
- 1322Stephen Uroš III is crowned King of Serbia.
- 1579The Union of Arras is signed.
- 1781In the Battle of Jersey, the British defeat the last attempt by France to invade Jersey.
- 1870The inauguration of the Musikverein in Vienna, Austria.
- 1912German geophysicist Alfred Wegener first presents his theory of continental drift.
- 1921Formation of the Iraqi Army.
- 1931Thomas Edison submits his last patent application.
- 1993Indian Border Security Force units kill 55 Kashmiri civilians in Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir, in revenge after militants ambushed a BSF patrol.
- 2009Israel conducts an assault on the Gaza Strip
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sacha Distel, Katsuyuki Konishi, Stefie Shock, Ryan Newman, Ai Okawa, Hilarie Burton, Stan Ridgway, Hermione Norris, Justin Cook, William Levy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 6, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1958 – Lisa Germano, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OP8 and Eels); July 19, 1947 – Brian May, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Queen and Smile); August 4, 1942 – Don S. Davis, American actor and painter (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 812