Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1926 was a Wednesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,768 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Lachie - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lachie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lachie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Fred Niblo
- 1899Phyllis Haver
- 1934Sylvia Syms
- 1936Nida Blanca
- 1976Danny Pintauro
- 1980Sam Sallon
- 1983Mithra Jin
- 1989Arisa Sugi
- 1989Max Pirkis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1695Giuseppe Sammartini, Italian oboe player and composer (d. 1750)
- 1866Dante Cappelli, Italian actor (d. 1948)
- 1899Phyllis Haver, American actress (d. 1960)
- 1949Mike Boit, Kenyan runner and academic
- 1954Karen Moras, Australian swimmer and coach
- 1972Nek, Italian singer-songwriter
- 1976Lu Yi, Chinese actor and singer
- 1981Rinko Kikuchi, Japanese actress and director
- 1989Andy Carroll, English footballer
- 1989Arisa Sugi, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1355Charles I of Bohemia is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy as King of Italy in Milan.
- 1721The Committee of Inquiry on the South Sea Bubble publishes its findings.
- 1839The most damaging storm in 300 years sweeps across Ireland, damaging or destroying more than 20% of the houses in Dublin.
- 1893The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
- 1907Maria Montessori opens her first school and daycare center for working class children in Rome, Italy.
- 1930The first diesel-engined automobile trip is completed, from Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York, New York.
- 1931Thomas Edison submits his last patent application.
- 1960The Associations Law comes into force in Iraq, allowing registration of political parties.
- 1995A chemical fire in an apartment complex in Manila, Philippines, leads to the discovery of plans for Project Bojinka, a mass-terrorist attack.
- 2000Celia, the last Pyrenean ibex was found dead after a tree had landed on her.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norman Rossington, Odeya Rush, King Floyd, Grey Ghost, K. J. Yesudas, Butterfly Boucher, Jessica DiCicco, Cayetano, Christian Finnegan, Bill Stern.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 6, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1947 – Dar Robinson, American stuntman and actor (d. 1986); March 20, 1918 – Jack Barry, American game show host and producer, co-founded Barry & Enright Productions (d. 1984); June 4, 1952 – Parker Stevenson, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,114