Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1926 was a Wednesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1926. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 156 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,543 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,514 days or 31.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,169 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1957.
If a dog named Shufti - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shufti will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shufti will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Vic Tayback
- 1933Emil Steinberger
- 1933Leszek Drogosz
- 1934Sylvia Syms
- 1964Denise Borino-Quinn
- 1968John Singleton
- 1981Mike Jones
- 1983Mithra Jin
- 1983Natali Thanou
- 1993Lil Reese
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1907David Fleay, Australian ornithologist and zoologist (d. 1993)
- 1915Liisi Oterma, Finnish astronomer (d. 2001)
- 1923Vladimir Kazantsev, Russian runner (d. 2007)
- 1936Nida Blanca, Filipino actress (d. 2001)
- 1937Ludvík Daněk, Czech discus thrower (d. 1998)
- 1939Murray Rose, Australian swimmer and sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1964Konnan, Cuban-American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1970José Carabalí, Venezuelan runner
- 1971Irwin Thomas, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1976Johnny Yong Bosch, American actor and martial artist
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Zoey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1579The Union of Arras is signed.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1870The inauguration of the Musikverein in Vienna, Austria.
- 1941United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt delivers his Four Freedoms speech in the State of the Union address.
- 1946The first general election ever in Vietnam is held.
- 1947Pan American Airlines becomes the first commercial airline to schedule a flight around the world.
- 1950The United Kingdom recognizes the People’s Republic of China. The Republic of China severs diplomatic relations with the UK in response.
- 1967Vietnam War: United States Marine Corps and ARVN troops launch “Operation Deckhouse Five” in the Mekong River delta.
- 2000Celia, the last Pyrenean ibex was found dead after a tree had landed on her.
- 201226 people are killed and 63 wounded when a suicide bomber blows himself up at a police station in Damascus.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thalía, John Simm, Mona Zaki, Claire Waldoff, John Edwards, Richard Tee, Chris Taylor, Ewa Sonnet, Tom Malone, DJ Snake.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1926.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1926 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1926
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 156 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,543 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,514 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,169
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 1957
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1911 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.I.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1916 – Anthony Caruso, American actor (d. 2003); April 7, 1939 – Gary Kellgren, American record producer, co-founded Record Plant (d. 1977); February 19, 1963 – Seal, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,818