Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 6th day of the year 1950. It was the 1st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,431 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,477 days or 23.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 861 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1981.
If a dog named Paradise - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paradise will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Paradise will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Fred Niblo
- 1933Emil Steinberger
- 1946Syd Barrett
- 1951Kim Wilson
- 1954Trudie Styler
- 1958Scott Bryce
- 1966A. R. Rahman
- 1976Johnny Yong Bosch
- 1976Lu Yi
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1929Babrak Karmal, Afghan politician (d. 1996)
- 1938Adrienne Clarke, Australian botanist and academic
- 1938William E. Connolly, American political scientist, theorist, and academic
- 1946Syd Barrett, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2006)
- 1959Kapil Dev, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1962Kevin Rosier, American mixed martial artist and boxer (d. 2015)
- 1965Muhammed al-Ahari, American author and scholar
- 1971Karin Slaughter, American author
- 1986Petter Northug, Norwegian skier
- 1987Bongani Khumalo, South African footballer
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand and Isabella enter Granada, completing the Reconquista.
- 1721The Committee of Inquiry on the South Sea Bubble publishes its findings.
- 1809Combined British, Portuguese and colonial Brazilian forces begin the Invasion of Cayenne during the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1839The most damaging storm in 300 years sweeps across Ireland, damaging or destroying more than 20% of the houses in Dublin.
- 1929King Alexander of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes suspends his country’s constitution (the January 6th Dictatorship).
- 1946The first general election ever in Vietnam is held.
- 1947Pan American Airlines becomes the first commercial airline to schedule a flight around the world.
- 1974In response to the 1973 oil crisis, daylight saving time commences nearly four months early in the United States.
- 2009Israel conducts an assault on the Gaza Strip
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Freddy Rodriguez, Stan Brakhage, Max Bygraves, Ashok Saraf, Aaron Neville, Camille Prats, Leon Thomas III, Norman Whitfield, Keith David, Mariya Nishiuchi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1950.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1950 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 11, 1959. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 6th January 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1950
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 1st Friday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 136 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,431 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,477 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 861
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 1981
- Age in dog years: 330 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1965 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 11, 1959 (-119)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.I.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1968 – Marko Matvere, Estonian actor; October 28, 1997 – Eden Taylor-Draper, English actress; July 15, 1966 – Masatoshi Nagase, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,979