Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1993 was a Wednesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,296 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 315 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Rui - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rui will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rui will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Emil Steinberger
- 1935Nino Tempo
- 1937Doris Troy
- 1958Scott Bryce
- 1966Sharon Cuneta
- 1968John Singleton
- 1978Tara Spencer-Nairn
- 1980Pascual Romero
- 1989James Durbin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1384Edmund Holland, 4th Earl of Kent, English noblemen (d. 1408)
- 1822Heinrich Schliemann, German archaeologist and businessman (d. 1890)
- 1850Eduard Bernstein, German theorist and politician (d. 1932)
- 1861Victor Horta, Belgian architect, designed Hôtel van Eetvelde (d. 1947)
- 1883Kahlil Gibran, Lebanese-American poet, painter, and philosopher (d. 1931)
- 1905Idris Davies, Welsh poet and author (d. 1953)
- 1957Michael Foale, English-American astrophysicist and astronaut
- 1963Norm Charlton, American baseball player and coach
- 1969Norman Reedus, American model and actor
- 1976Johnny Yong Bosch, American actor and martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322Stephen Uroš III is crowned King of Serbia.
- 1492The Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand and Isabella enter Granada, completing the Reconquista.
- 1941United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt delivers his Four Freedoms speech in the State of the Union address.
- 1953The first Asian Socialist Conference opens in Rangoon, Burma.
- 1960The Associations Law comes into force in Iraq, allowing registration of political parties.
- 1974In response to the 1973 oil crisis, daylight saving time commences nearly four months early in the United States.
- 1992President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia flees the country as a result of the military coup.
- 1994Nancy Kerrigan is clubbed on the knee at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit.
- 1995A chemical fire in an apartment complex in Manila, Philippines, leads to the discovery of plans for Project Bojinka, a mass-terrorist attack.
- 2000Celia, the last Pyrenean ibex was found dead after a tree had landed on her.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liam O'Brien, Séverine Ferrer, Ken Ogata, Renée Geyer, Jerry Lee Lewis, Roxana Briban, Rachael Bella, Renée Estevez, Kimberly Caldwell, Rachelle Lefevre.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 6, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1977 – Teddy Sears, American actor; September 4, 1960 – Damon Wayans, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 15, 1983 – Stephy Tang, Hong Kong singer and actress (Cookies).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,189