Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 7th day of the year 1972. It was the 1st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,214 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,738 days or 15.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 583 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 15, 2003.
If a dog named Tartine - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tartine will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tartine will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Danny Williams
- 1949Steven Williams
- 1950Erin Gray
- 1961Supriya Pathak
- 1974Svetlana Metkina
- 1975Shawn Phelan
- 1977Michelle Behennah
- 1979Bipasha Basu
- 1979Mariángel Ruiz
- 1982Sho Tomita
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1718Israel Putnam, American general (d. 1790)
- 1746George Elphinstone, 1st Viscount Keith, Scottish admiral and politician (d. 1823)
- 1891Zora Neale Hurston, American anthropologist and author (d. 1960)
- 1900Robert Le Vigan, French-Argentinian actor (d. 1972)
- 1903Alan Napier, English-American actor (d. 1988)
- 1929Terry Moore, American actress and producer
- 1934Tassos Papadopoulos, Cypriot lawyer and politician, 5th President of Cyprus (d. 2008)
- 1974Alenka Bikar, Slovenian sprinter and politician
- 1978Emilio Palma, Argentinian citizen; first person born on Antarctica
- 1986Jinxx, American guitarist (Black Veil Brides and The Dreaming)
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1325Alfonso IV becomes King of Portugal.
- 1785Frenchman Jean-Pierre Blanchard and American John Jeffries travel from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in a gas balloon.
- 1922Dáil Éireann ratifies the Anglo-Irish Treaty by a 64–57 vote.
- 1942World War II: The siege of the Bataan Peninsula begins.
- 1948Kentucky Air National Guard pilot Thomas Mantell crashes while in pursuit of a supposed UFO.
- 1959The United States recognizes the new Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
- 1968Surveyor Program: Surveyor 7, the last spacecraft in the Surveyor series, lifts off from launch complex 36A, Cape Canaveral.
- 1970The Punjab Legislative Council (Abolition) Act, 1969 comes into effect.
- 1980U.S. President Jimmy Carter authorizes legislation giving $1.5 billion in loans to bail out the Chrysler Corporation.
- 2012A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie Butler, Valerie Chow, Bob Marley, Laura Veirs, Jane Curtin, Franziska Weisz, Necati Şaşmaz, Nicole Briscoe, Karen Duffy, Marsha Hunt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 1972.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 1972 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 2000. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1959. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brand New Key by Melanie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 1972
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 1st Friday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 318 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,214 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,738 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 583
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 2003
- Age in dog years: 262 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 2000 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1959 (-176)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Brand New Key by Melanie (January 8, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1970 – Jason Wiles, American actor, director, and producer; January 21, 1981 – Michel Teló, Brazilian singer-songwriter; July 15, 1976 – Gabriel Iglesias, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,778