Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1920. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,048 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,349 days or 33.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1951.
If a dog named Triscuit - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 503 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Triscuit will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Triscuit will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1942Yvette Mimieux
- 1945Jeannie Lewis
- 1947Laurie Walters
- 1951John McTiernan
- 1965Michelle Forbes
- 1967Steven Jacobs
- 1975Tift Merritt
- 1979Windell Middlebrooks
- 1980Rachel Nichols
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1628François-Henri de Montmorency, duc de Luxembourg, French general (d. 1695)
- 1876Arturs Alberings, Latvian politician, former Prime Minister of Latvia (d. 1934)
- 1922Jan Nieuwenhuys, Dutch painter (d. 1986)
- 1939Alan Wilson, English mathematician and academic
- 1942Junichiro Koizumi, Japanese politician, 56th Prime Minister of Japan
- 1952Vladimir Feltsman, Russian-American pianist and educator
- 1959Kim Duk-koo, South Korean boxer (d. 1982)
- 1989Kristján Einar, Icelandic race car driver
- 1992Stefanie Dolson, American basketball player
- 2000Noah Cyrus, American actress and singer
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dean’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Last execution for blasphemy in Britain; of Thomas Aikenhead, student, at Edinburgh.
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1811An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslondes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
- 1962The Harmelen train disaster killed 93 people in the Netherlands.
- 1973Soviet space mission Luna 21 is launched.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 2002President George W. Bush signs into law the No Child Left Behind Act.
- 2003Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
- 2005The nuclear sub USS San Francisco collides at full speed with an undersea mountain south of Guam. One man is killed, but the sub surfaces and is repaired.
- 2010Gunmen from an offshoot the Front for the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda attacked the bus carrying the Togo national football team on its way to the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations, killing three.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brandy Norwood, Trisha Goddard, Michael Keaton, James Hunter, Cotter Smith, Arthur Hunnicutt, Sylvester Groth, Kym Whitley, Garth Hudson, Lyle Alzado.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1920 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1903. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 13, 1930. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1920
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 208 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,048 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,349 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,254
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1951
- Age in dog years: 503 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1903 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 13, 1930 (-113)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1949 – Shane Bourne, Australian comedian, actor, and television host; September 22, 1965 – Dan Bucatinsky, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 22, 1924 – Frank Corsaro, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,848