Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 8th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,677 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 903 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Shishkabob - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shishkabob will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shishkabob will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Bryant
- 1908William Hartnell
- 1935Elvis Presley
- 1942Robin Ellis
- 1942Yvette Mimieux
- 1945Jeannie Lewis
- 1945Kathleen Noone
- 1947David Bowie
- 1947Terry Sylvester
- 1951John McTiernan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1865Winnaretta Singer, American heiress (d. 1943)
- 1885Mór Kóczán, Hungarian javelin thrower and pastor (d. 1972)
- 1917Peter Matthew Hillsman Taylor, American author, playwright, and academic (d. 1994)
- 1923Joseph Weizenbaum, German-American computer scientist and author (d. 2008)
- 1945Jeannie Lewis, Australian actress and singer
- 1947Terry Sylvester, English singer and guitarist
- 1958Rey Misterio, Sr., Mexican wrestler, trainer, and actor
- 1976Josh Meyers, American actor and screenwriter
- 1992Stefanie Dolson, American basketball player
- 2000Noah Cyrus, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1454The papal bull Romanus Pontifex is written.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1889Herman Hollerith is issued US patent #395,791 for the ‘Art of Applying Statistics’— his punched card calculator.
- 1962The Harmelen train disaster killed 93 people in the Netherlands.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 1994Russian cosmonaut Valeri Polyakov on Soyuz TM-18 leaves for Mir. He would stay on the space station until March 22, 1995, for a record 437 days in space.
- 2003Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
- 2004The RMS Queen Mary 2, the largest passenger ship ever built, is christened by her namesake’s granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth II.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Satoshi Ohno, Jack Wagner, Carolyn Lawrence, Adèle Exarchopoulos, Último Dragón, French Montana, Tove Lo, Gene Autry, Julieta Cardinali, Brad Bird.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 8, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1984 – Rob Brown, American actor; October 5, 1960 – Daniel Baldwin, American actor, director, and producer; October 31, 1974 – Roger Manganelli, Brazilian-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Less Than Jake and Rehasher).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,135