Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 8th day of the year 1945. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,957 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,319 days or 25.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 947 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1976.
If a dog named Creeksides - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Creeksides will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Creeksides will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Bryant
- 1908William Hartnell
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey
- 1942Robin Ellis
- 1947David Bowie
- 1947Laurie Walters
- 1965Michelle Forbes
- 1967R. Kelly
- 1977Amber Benson
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1888Matthew Moore, Irish-American actor and director (d. 1960)
- 1931Clarence Benjamin Jones, American lawyer and scholar
- 1934Roy Kinnear, English actor (d. 1988)
- 1939Alan Wilson, English mathematician and academic
- 1944Terry Brooks, American lawyer and author
- 1947Don Bendell, American rancher and author
- 1961Keith Arkell, English chess player
- 1982John Utaka, Nigerian footballer
- 1987Carmen Klaschka, German tennis player
- 1988Adrián López Álvarez, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1454The papal bull Romanus Pontifex is written.
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1867African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- 1889Herman Hollerith is issued US patent #395,791 for the ‘Art of Applying Statistics’— his punched card calculator.
- 1906A landslide in Haverstraw, New York, caused by the excavation of clay along the Hudson River, kills 20 people.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 1973Watergate scandal: The trial of seven men accused of illegal entry into Democratic Party headquarters at Watergate begins.
- 1975Ella T. Grasso becomes Governor of Connecticut, the first woman to serve as a Governor in the United States other than by succeeding her husband.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 2003Turkish Airlines Flight 634 crashes near Diyarbakır Airport, Turkey, killing the entire crew and 70 of 75 passengers.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Levon Been, Manuel Cortez, Billy Bletcher, Shreya Ghoshal, Suzanne Krull, Aidy Bryant, Jaret Reddick, Dan Gillespie Sells, Chord Overstreet, Missi Pyle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1945.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1945 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 15, 1973. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1945
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 167 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,957 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,319 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 947
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1976
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1937 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 15, 1973 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1929 – Shigeru Kōyama, Japanese actor; November 10, 1958 – George Lowe, American voice actor and producer; October 18, 1943 – Christine Charbonneau, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,841