Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1964 was a Wednesday and it was the 8th day of the year 1964. It was the 2nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,428 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,809 days or 18.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1995.
If a dog named Purple Rain - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Purple Rain will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Purple Rain will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Gypsy Rose Lee
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey
- 1935Elvis Presley
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1945Jeannie Lewis
- 1947Terry Sylvester
- 1967R. Kelly
- 1970Rachel Friend
- 1977Ron Pederson
- 1981Genevieve Cortese
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1628François-Henri de Montmorency, duc de Luxembourg, French general (d. 1695)
- 1830Albert Bierstadt, German-American painter (d. 1902)
- 1873Elena of Montenegro (d. 1956)
- 1886Thomas January, American soccer player (d. 1957)
- 1908William Hartnell, English actor (d. 1975)
- 1911Tom Delaney, English race car driver (d. 2006)
- 1924Benjamin Lees, Chinese-American soldier and composer (d. 2010)
- 1939Nanda, Indian actress (d. 2014)
- 1965Maria Pitillo, American actress
- 1990Scott Pye, Australian race car driver
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Chloe’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1297François Grimaldi, disguised as a monk, leads his men to capture the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco, establishing his family as the rulers of Monaco.
- 1454The papal bull Romanus Pontifex is written.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1811An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslondes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
- 1815War of 1812: Battle of New Orleans – Andrew Jackson leads American forces in victory over the British.
- 1975Ella T. Grasso becomes Governor of Connecticut, the first woman to serve as a Governor in the United States other than by succeeding her husband.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 1996An Antonov An-32 cargo aircraft crashes into a crowded market in Kinshasa, Zaire, killing up to 237 on the ground; the aircraft’s crew of six survive the crash.
- 2004The RMS Queen Mary 2, the largest passenger ship ever built, is christened by her namesake’s granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth II.
- 2011The attempted assassination of Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords and subsequent shooting in Casas Adobes, Arizona at a Safeway grocery store, for which Jared Lee Loughner is subsequently arrested, kills six people and wounds 13, including Giffords.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samuel Ramey, Fritz Karl, Deanna Durbin, Adrien Brody, Billy Sherwood, Dominguinhos, Taylor Hawkins, Jim Boyd, Luke Macfarlane, Jonathan Hyde.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1964.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1964 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 2, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 12, 1955. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 8th January 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1964
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 2nd Wednesday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 26 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,428 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,809 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 692
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1995
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 2, 1994 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 12, 1955 (-178)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton (January 11, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1924 – Charles Aznavour, French-Armenian singer-songwriter and actor; January 17, 1955 – Steve Earle, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor; August 9, 1963 – Jay Leggett, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,132