Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 8th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,941 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 574 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Evelyn Lear
- 1934Roy Kinnear
- 1937Shirley Bassey
- 1939Ruth Maleczech
- 1968Trie Utami
- 1976Jenny Lewis
- 1977Lee Yoo-jin
- 1979Windell Middlebrooks
- 1980Rachel Nichols
- 1981Genevieve Cortese
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1589Ivan Gundulić, Croatian poet and playwright (d. 1638)
- 1873Iuliu Maniu, Romanian lawyer and politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1953)
- 1891Storm Jameson, English journalist and author (d. 1986)
- 1902Georgy Malenkov, Russian engineer and politician (d. 1988)
- 1938Camille Yarbrough, American actress, television producer, poet and author
- 1952Mel Reynolds, American academic and politician
- 1953Bruce Sutter, American baseball player
- 1964Marc Quinn, English sculptor
- 1968Giovanni De Benedictis, Italian race walker
- 1978Marco Fu, Hong Kong-Canadian snooker player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Alfred the Great leads a West Saxon army to repel an invasion by Danelaw Vikings.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1811An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslondes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
- 1877Crazy Horse and his warriors fight their last battle against the United States Cavalry at Wolf Mountain, Montana Territory.
- 1918President Woodrow Wilson announces his “Fourteen Points” for the aftermath of World War I.
- 1956Operation Auca: Five U.S. missionaries are killed by the Huaorani of Ecuador shortly after making contact with them.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 2011The attempted assassination of Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords and subsequent shooting in Casas Adobes, Arizona at a Safeway grocery store, for which Jared Lee Loughner is subsequently arrested, kills six people and wounds 13, including Giffords.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yvonne Printemps, Bud Cort, Keir Dullea, Frank D'Rone, Yui Ichikawa, Cedric Bixler-Zavala, Ivo Robić, Joey Badass, Cleo Higgins, Rokurō Naya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 8, 1971.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1969 – Morgan J. Freeman, American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 4, 1964 – Robbie Rist, American actor and singer; July 18, 1903 – Chill Wills, American actor and singer (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935