Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 8th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,057 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 578 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Bryant
- 1888Matthew Moore
- 1923Larry Storch
- 1924Ron Moody
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey
- 1941Graham Chapman
- 1942Robin Ellis
- 1951John McTiernan
- 1966Andrew Wood
- 1980Rachel Nichols
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1843Frederick Abberline, English police officer (d. 1929)
- 1888Matthew Moore, Irish-American actor and director (d. 1960)
- 1926Soupy Sales, American comedian and actor (d. 2009)
- 1934Alexandra Ripley, American author (d. 2004)
- 1942Junichiro Koizumi, Japanese politician, 56th Prime Minister of Japan
- 1964Marc Quinn, English sculptor
- 1965Michelle Forbes, American actress
- 1969J. Hunter Johnson, American game designer, author, and translator
- 1993Marek Šovčík, Slovak footballer
- 2011Prince Vincent of Denmark
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1297François Grimaldi, disguised as a monk, leads his men to capture the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco, establishing his family as the rulers of Monaco.
- 1454The papal bull Romanus Pontifex is written.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1835The United States national debt is zero for the only time.
- 1912The African National Congress is founded.
- 1918President Woodrow Wilson announces his “Fourteen Points” for the aftermath of World War I.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 1994Russian cosmonaut Valeri Polyakov on Soyuz TM-18 leaves for Mir. He would stay on the space station until March 22, 1995, for a record 437 days in space.
- 2005The nuclear sub USS San Francisco collides at full speed with an undersea mountain south of Guam. One man is killed, but the sub surfaces and is repaired.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darin Brooks, Margo Kane, Tom Greenhalgh, Lara Dutta, Dan Hedaya, Anna Karina, Radu Beligan, Gordon Cree, Jean Leclerc, Dorian Leigh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 8, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1994 – Earl Sweatshirt, American rapper and producer (Odd Future); June 14, 1970 – Heather McDonald, American comedian, actress, and author; October 23, 1976 – Cat Deeley, English model, actress, and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946