Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 8th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,946 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Durango - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Durango will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Durango will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Camille Yarbrough
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1939Ruth Maleczech
- 1947Terry Sylvester
- 1951John McTiernan
- 1965Maria Pitillo
- 1969Ami Dolenz
- 1976Josh Meyers
- 1983Felipe Colombo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1735John Carroll, American archbishop (d. 1815)
- 1852James Milton Carroll, American pastor and author (d. 1931)
- 1910Galina Ulanova, Russian ballerina (d. 1998)
- 1947David Gates, American journalist and author
- 1967Willie Anderson, American basketball player
- 1969Ami Dolenz, American actress and producer
- 1971Jason Giambi, American baseball player
- 1976Jenny Lewis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
- 1982Emanuele Calaiò, Italian footballer
- 1990Hassan Adhuham, Maldivian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1904The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- 1945World War II: Philippine Commonwealth troops under the Philippine Commonwealth Army units enter the province of Ilocos Sur in Northern Luzon and attack Japanese Imperial forces.
- 1975Ella T. Grasso becomes Governor of Connecticut, the first woman to serve as a Governor in the United States other than by succeeding her husband.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 1982Breakup of the Bell System: AT&T agrees to divest itself of twenty-two subdivisions.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 1994Russian cosmonaut Valeri Polyakov on Soyuz TM-18 leaves for Mir. He would stay on the space station until March 22, 1995, for a record 437 days in space.
- 1996An Antonov An-32 cargo aircraft crashes into a crowded market in Kinshasa, Zaire, killing up to 237 on the ground; the aircraft’s crew of six survive the crash.
- 2002President George W. Bush signs into law the No Child Left Behind Act.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Little Willie Littlefield, Robert Middleton, Colette Bonheur, Robert Forster, Cha Katō, Sophie Cadieux, Jonathan Kaplan, Felicity Jones, Russ Abbot, Shayne Ward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 8, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maneater by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1908 – Ruth Hale, American actress and playwright (d. 2003); September 24, 1959 – Steve Whitmire, American puppeteer, voice actor, and singer; October 8, 1979 – Kristanna Loken, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221