Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 8th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,178 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 311 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Garrick - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Garrick will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Garrick will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Giorgio Tozzi
- 1939Ruth Maleczech
- 1947Terry Sylvester
- 1975DJ Clue?
- 1975Tift Merritt
- 1977Amber Benson
- 1979Sarah Polley
- 1982Wil Francis
- 1983Felipe Colombo
- 1986Jaclyn Linetsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1638Elisabetta Sirani, Italian painter (d. 1665)
- 1888Matthew Moore, Irish-American actor and director (d. 1960)
- 1888Richard Courant, German-American mathematician and academic (d. 1972)
- 1909Bruce Mitchell, South African cricketer (d. 1995)
- 1911Gypsy Rose Lee, American actress, burlesque entertainer and author (d. 1970)
- 1936Zdeněk Mácal, Czech-American conductor
- 1967Tom Watson, English politician
- 1967Willie Anderson, American basketball player
- 1981Xie Xingfang, Chinese badminton player
- 1997Fran Brodić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Louis XII of France marries Anne of Brittany.
- 1697Last execution for blasphemy in Britain; of Thomas Aikenhead, student, at Edinburgh.
- 1815War of 1812: Battle of New Orleans – Andrew Jackson leads American forces in victory over the British.
- 1918President Woodrow Wilson announces his “Fourteen Points” for the aftermath of World War I.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1975Ella T. Grasso becomes Governor of Connecticut, the first woman to serve as a Governor in the United States other than by succeeding her husband.
- 1977Three bombs explode in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union within 37 minutes, killing seven. The bombings are attributed to an Armenian separatist group.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 2010Gunmen from an offshoot the Front for the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda attacked the bus carrying the Togo national football team on its way to the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations, killing three.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Threlfall, Robert Smith, Lester Chambers, Jean-Pierre Barda, Carlson Young, Timothy Olyphant, Alyssa Reid, Dionne Farris, Margaret Sullavan, Q-Tip.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 8, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1962 – Perry Fenwick, English actor and singer; June 8, 1963 – Frank Grillo, American actor; December 26, 1958 – Mieko Harada, Japanese actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187