Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 8th day of the year 1993. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,468 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,156 days or 8.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 321 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 16, 2024.
If a dog named Julyan - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Julyan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Julyan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Larry Storch
- 1926Evelyn Lear
- 1934Roy Kinnear
- 1941Graham Chapman
- 1945Kathleen Noone
- 1947Terry Sylvester
- 1965Maria Pitillo
- 1966Andrew Wood
- 1967R. Kelly
- 1968Trie Utami
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1589Ivan Gundulić, Croatian poet and playwright (d. 1638)
- 1805John Bigler, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 3rd Governor of California (d. 1871)
- 1843John H. Moffitt, American soldier and politician, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1926)
- 1909Bruce Mitchell, South African cricketer (d. 1995)
- 1938Anthony Giddens, Baron Giddens, English sociologist and academic
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko, Russian opera singer and educator
- 1971Jesper Jansson, Swedish footballer
- 1979Stipe Pletikosa, Croatian footballer
- 1981Xie Xingfang, Chinese badminton player
- 2011Prince Vincent of Denmark
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1835The United States national debt is zero for the only time.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Springfield
- 1940World War II: Britain introduces food rationing.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1989Beginning of Japanese Heisei period.
- 1994Russian cosmonaut Valeri Polyakov on Soyuz TM-18 leaves for Mir. He would stay on the space station until March 22, 1995, for a record 437 days in space.
- 2003Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
- 2003Turkish Airlines Flight 634 crashes near Diyarbakır Airport, Turkey, killing the entire crew and 70 of 75 passengers.
- 2005The nuclear sub USS San Francisco collides at full speed with an undersea mountain south of Guam. One man is killed, but the sub surfaces and is repaired.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harry Hill, Eugeniusz Bodo, Patrick Mölleken, Robert Webber, Jemma McKenzie-Brown, John Safran, Matt Robinson, Julie Delpy, Cazuza, Ruslana.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1993.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1993 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +307. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 8, 1982. Your incompatibility score is -270. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,538,268,316. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,310,651 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1993. The estimated number of babies born on 8th January 1993 is 367,974. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 34,988 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 49,550 times in the year 1993. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1993. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1993
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1993
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 28 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,468 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,156 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 321
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 2024
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+307)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 8, 1982 (-270)
- 1993 world population: 5,538,268,316
- Number one song: I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston (January 9, 1993)
- Babies born in 1993: 134,310,651
- Babies born in 1993 every day: 367,974
- Babies born in 1993 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 34,988 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 49,550 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1987 – Didrik Solli-Tangen, Norwegian singer; August 6, 1920 – Selma Diamond, Canadian-American actress and screenwriter (d. 1985); April 2, 1925 – Hard Boiled Haggerty, American wrestler and actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,888