Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1909 was a Saturday and it was the 9th day of the year 1909. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,068 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,689 days or 37.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 1940.
If a dog named Mochacina - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 468 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mochacina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mochacina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Sydney Lotterby
- 1941Joan Baez
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1944Mihalis Violaris
- 1955J. K. Simmons
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1979Tomiko Van
- 1987Pablo Santos
- 1993Ashley Argota
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1735John Jervis, 1st Earl of St Vincent, English admiral and politician (d. 1823)
- 1854Lady Randolph Churchill, American-English wife of Lord Randolph Churchill (d. 1921)
- 1896Warwick Braithwaite, New Zealand-English conductor (d. 1971)
- 1929Heiner Müller, German poet, playwright, and director (d. 1995)
- 1955Michiko Kakutani, American journalist and critic
- 1956Mike Walczewski, American announcer
- 1966Jan Johansen, Swedish singer
- 1987Asami Kai, Japanese actress and model
- 1989Michaëlla Krajicek, Dutch tennis player
- 1989Michael Beasley, American basketball player
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jacqueline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1858Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, commits suicide.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 2011Iran Air Flight 277 crashes near Orumiyeh in the northeast of the country, killing 77 people.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nazan Öncel, Louis Jourdan, Dihan Slabbert, Han Yeo-reum, Abi Phillips, Anne Dudek, Rachelle Lefevre, Thomas Dolby, Memduh Ün, Ria Brieffies.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1909.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1909 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 4, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 13, 1930. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1909
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 205 days
- Age on next birthday: 113 years old
- Days since birth: 41,068 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,689 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,390
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 1940
- Age in dog years: 468 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 4, 1925 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 13, 1930 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.I.MCMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1978 – Kazuki Namioka, Japanese actor; March 17, 1927 – Rudy Ray Moore, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2008); December 18, 1917 – Ossie Davis, American actor and activist (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865