Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 9th day of the year 1927. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,008 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,336 days or 31.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 1958.
If a dog named Pamuk - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pamuk will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pamuk will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Fernando Lamas
- 1925Lee Van Cleef
- 1926Sydney Lotterby
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1948Cassie Gaines
- 1966Candi Milo
- 1968Joey Lauren Adams
- 1970Lara Fabian
- 1971MF Doom
- 1987Asami Kai
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1735John Jervis, 1st Earl of St Vincent, English admiral and politician (d. 1823)
- 1873Thomas Curtis, American sprinter and hurdler (d. 1944)
- 1881Lascelles Abercrombie, English poet and critic (d. 1938)
- 1925Lee Van Cleef, American actor and singer (d. 1989)
- 1939Rik Kemp, English-Australian cartoonist
- 1956Waltraud Meier, German soprano and mezzo-soprano
- 1957Phil Lewis, American singer-songwriter
- 1968Catalina Saavedra, Chilean actress
- 1971Scott Thornton, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Pablo Santos, Mexican-American actor (d. 2006)
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeffrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1861Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1923Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro flight.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 2004An inflatable boat carrying illegal Albanian emigrants stalls near the Karaburun Peninsula while on the way to Brindisi, Italy; exposure to the elements kills 28.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dunja Vejzović, Jennifer Dale, Annabelle Wallis, Héctor Babenco, Marc McClure, Manolis Rasoulis, Stepin Fetchit, David E. Kelley, Kim Heechul, Willam Belli.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1927.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1927 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 13, 1930. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1927
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 326 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,008 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,336 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,152
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 1958
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 1937 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 13, 1930 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.I.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1984 – Jack Antonoff, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fun, Steel Train, and Bleachers); May 7, 1969 – Eagle-Eye Cherry, Swedish singer-songwriter; March 15, 1983 – Sean Biggerstaff, Scottish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880