Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1949 was a Sunday and it was the 9th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,947 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 845 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Anita Louise
- 1940Al Downing
- 1961Oliver Goldstick
- 1965Eric Erlandson
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1979Tomiko Van
- 1987Asami Kai
- 1987Paolo Nutini
- 1989Nina Dobrev
- 1995Nicola Peltz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1829Adolf Schlagintweit, German botanist and explorer (d. 1857)
- 1942Judy Malloy, American poet and author
- 1946Mogens Lykketoft, Danish politician; 45th Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1955Michiko Kakutani, American journalist and critic
- 1963Irwin McLean, Irish biologist and academic
- 1970Lara Fabian, Belgian-Italian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1975James Beckford, Jamaican long jumper
- 1979Tomiko Van, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress (Do As Infinity)
- 1980Édgar Álvarez, Honduran footballer
- 1980Sergio García, Spanish golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1799British Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger introduces an income tax of two shillings to the pound to raise funds for Great Britain’s war effort in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1923Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro flight.
- 1964Martyrs’ Day: Several Panamanian youths try to raise the Panamanian flag on the U.S.-controlled Panama Canal Zone, leading to fighting between U.S. military and Panamanian civilians.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
- 2005Mahmoud Abbas wins the election to replace Yasser Arafat as President of the Palestinian National Authority. He replaces interim president Rawhi Fattouh.
- 2007Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveils the first iPhone.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aya Kamiki, Jin Akanishi, George Hamilton, Stan Hansen, Sean Mackin, Jimmie Rodgers, Becki Ronen, Foxes, Ginny Tyler, Dani Evans.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 9, 1949.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1922 – Oskar Werner, Austrian-German actor (d. 1984); April 12, 1985 – James Alexandrou, English actor, director, and screenwriter; February 8, 1925 – Jack Lemmon, American actor, singer, and director (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895