Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1949 was a Sunday and it was the 9th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,056 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 849 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Mihalis Violaris
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1956Kimberly Beck
- 1967Steve Harwell
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous
- 1970Mia X
- 1974Farhan Akhtar
- 1976Hayes Carll
- 1978Maggie Rizer
- 1990Melissa Ricks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1822Carol Benesch, Czech-Romanian architect, designed the Peleș Castle (d. 1896)
- 1829Adolf Schlagintweit, German botanist and explorer (d. 1857)
- 1890Karel Čapek, Czech author and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1893Edwin Baker, Canadian co-founder of the Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) (d. 1968)
- 1899Harald Tammer, Estonian journalist and weightlifter (d. 1942)
- 1943Scott Walker, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Walker Brothers)
- 1965Farah Khan, Indian actress, director, and choreographer
- 1967Claudio Caniggia, Argentinian footballer
- 1972Rawson Stovall, American video game producer and author
- 1974Farhan Akhtar, Indian actor, singer, director, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799British Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger introduces an income tax of two shillings to the pound to raise funds for Great Britain’s war effort in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton, leading the Nimrod Expedition to the South Pole, plants the British flag 97 nmi from the South Pole, the farthest anyone had ever reached at that time.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 1957British Prime Minister Sir Anthony Eden resigns from office following his failure to retake the Suez Canal from Egyptian sovereignty.
- 1964Martyrs’ Day: Several Panamanian youths try to raise the Panamanian flag on the U.S.-controlled Panama Canal Zone, leading to fighting between U.S. military and Panamanian civilians.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Caine, Fred Dryer, Yvan Ponton, Leslie Stefanson, Vittorio Gassman, Keeley Hazell, Roy Jones, Jr., Terri J. Vaughn, Harold Reid, Nyree Dawn Porter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 9, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1944 – Waljinah, Indonesian singer; December 8, 1950 – Rick Baker, American actor and makeup artist; January 26, 1967 – Bryan Callen, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053