Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 9th day of the year 1971. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,541 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,847 days or 16.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 594 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 2002.
If a dog named Giorgio - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Giorgio will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Giorgio will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1753Luísa Todi
- 1898Gracie Fields
- 1941Joan Baez
- 1942K Callan
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1970Lara Fabian
- 1970Mia X
- 1974Farhan Akhtar
- 1987Asami Kai
- 1987Pablo Santos
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1832Félix-Gabriel Marchand, Canadian journalist and politician; 11th Premier of Quebec (d. 1900)
- 1901Vilma Bánky, Hungarian-American actress (d. 1991)
- 1916Peter Twinn, English mathematician and entomologist (d. 2004)
- 1947Ronnie Landfield, American painter and educator
- 1950Alec Jeffreys, English geneticist and academic
- 1954Philippa Gregory, Kenyan-English author and academic
- 1970Mia X, American rapper and actor
- 1971MF Doom, English-American rapper
- 1977Viktors Dobrecovs, Latvian footballer and manager
- 1978A. J. McLean, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Backstreet Boys)
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1903Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
- 2005Mahmoud Abbas wins the election to replace Yasser Arafat as President of the Palestinian National Authority. He replaces interim president Rawhi Fattouh.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stratos Dionysiou, Pete Yorn, Toni Blankenheim, Steve Hindalong, Matt Sorum, Tomoko Kawakami, JeA, John P. Kee, Gene Autry, Robert Picardo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1971.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1971 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1995. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +209. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1951. Your incompatibility score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 9th January 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1971
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,541 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,847 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 594
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 2002
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1995 (+209)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1951 (-167)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison (January 9, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1924 – Katy Jurado, Mexican actress (d. 2002); December 8, 1993 – AnnaSophia Robb, American actress and singer; May 23, 1984 – Sam Milby, American-Filipino actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,959