Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1995 was a Monday and it was the 9th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,171 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 277 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1753Luísa Todi
- 1941Joan Baez
- 1944Jimmy Page
- 1950Rio Reiser
- 1957Phil Lewis
- 1967Steve Harwell
- 1971Angie Martinez
- 1978A. J. McLean
- 1987Asami Kai
- 1987Paolo Nutini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1822Carol Benesch, Czech-Romanian architect, designed the Peleș Castle (d. 1896)
- 1854Lady Randolph Churchill, American-English wife of Lord Randolph Churchill (d. 1921)
- 1898Wally Baker, American super-centenarian (d. 2009)
- 1901Chic Young, American cartoonist (d. 1973)
- 1912Ralph Tubbs, English architect, designed the Dome of Discovery (d. 1996)
- 1928Judith Krantz, American author
- 1939Susannah York, English actress, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1970Masashi Goda, Japanese actor
- 1989Michaëlla Krajicek, Dutch tennis player
- 1995Nicola Peltz, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1127Jin–Song Wars: Invading Jurchen soldiers from the Jin dynasty besiege and sack Bianjing (Kaifeng), the capital of the Song dynasty of China, and abduct Emperor Qinzong and others, ending the Northern Song dynasty.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1816Sir Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- 1839The French Academy of Sciences announces the Daguerreotype photography process.
- 1880The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high winds and heavy snow.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 2004An inflatable boat carrying illegal Albanian emigrants stalls near the Karaburun Peninsula while on the way to Brindisi, Italy; exposure to the elements kills 28.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Idol, Mic Geronimo, Casey Wilson, Tsuyoshi Hayashi, James Carpinello, Norman Rossington, Javier Cámara, Daryn Tufts, Sæbjørn Buttedahl, Jason Dundas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1995.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was On Bended Knee by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1924 – Paula Raymond, American model and actress (d. 2003); April 23, 1977 – Kal Penn, American actor, producer, and civil servant; June 19, 1982 – Joe Cheng, Taiwanese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947