Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of July 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 1, 1951 was a Sunday and it was the 182nd day of the year 1951. It was the 26th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,708 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,236 days or 22.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 837 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 9, 1983.
If a dog named Myrna - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Myrna will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Myrna will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Irna Phillips
- 1902William Wyler
- 1939Karen Black
- 1947Shirley Hemphill
- 1956Takayuki Godai
- 1956Ulf Larsson
- 1971Julianne Nicholson
- 1977Tom Frager
- 1990Natsuki Sato
- 1994Anri Okamoto
View the complete list of July 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 1.
- 1481Christian II of Denmark (d. 1559)
- 1506Louis II of Hungary (d. 1526)
- 1909Emmett Toppino, American sprinter (d. 1971)
- 1917Humphry Osmond, English-American lieutenant and psychiatrist (d. 2004)
- 1940Ela Gandhi, South African activist and politician
- 1951Fred Schneider, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The B-52's and The Superions)
- 1964Bernard Laporte, French rugby player and coach
- 1982Carmella DeCesare, American model and wrestler
- 1983Halil Akkaş, Turkish runner
- 1986Julian Prochnow, German footballer
View the complete list of July 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1523Johann Esch and Heinrich Voes become the first Lutheran martyrs, burned at the stake by Roman Catholic authorities in Brussels.
- 1690Glorious Revolution: Battle of the Boyne in Ireland (as reckoned under the Julian calendar).
- 1766Jean-François de la Barre, a young French nobleman, is tortured and beheaded before his body is burnt on a pyre along with a copy of Voltaire’s Dictionnaire philosophique nailed to his torso for the crime of not saluting a Roman Catholic religious procession in Abbeville, France.
- 1873Prince Edward Island joins the Canadian Confederation.
- 1878Canada joins the Universal Postal Union.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Battle of San Juan Hill is fought in Santiago de Cuba.
- 1921The Communist Party of China (CPC) is founded.
- 1976Portugal grants autonomy to Madeira.
- 1983A North Korean Ilyushin Il-62M jet en route to Conakry Airport in Guinea crashes into the Fouta Djallon mountains in Guinea-Bissau, killing all 23 people on board.
- 2002The International Criminal Court is established to prosecute individuals for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression.
View the complete list of July 1 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 1, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raffey Cassidy, Michael Imperioli, Ronit Roy, Mick Miller, Alicia Witt, Daniel Sunjata, Dianne Kay, James Cromwell, Shondrella Avery, Shirley Eaton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 1 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 1, 1951.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st July 1951 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 1, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +199. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1967. Your incompatibility score is -210. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 1st July 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 1, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 182nd day of 1951
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 26th Sunday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 129 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,708 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,236 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 837
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 9, 1983
- Age in dog years: 288 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 1, 1936 (+199)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1967 (-210)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1981 – LaTavia Roberson, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Destiny's Child); August 11, 1975 – Kishou Taniyama, Japanese voice actor and singer (Granrodeo); April 14, 1967 – Julia Zemiro, French-Australian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,804