Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of July 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 1, 1979 was a Sunday and it was the 182nd day of the year 1979. It was the 26th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,754 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,918 days or 13.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 500 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 9, 2011.
If a dog named Oya - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Peter Anders
- 1916Olivia de Havilland
- 1935David Prowse
- 1946Masaharu Satō
- 1956Ulf Larsson
- 1970Melissa Peterman
- 1982Carmella DeCesare
- 1982Hilarie Burton
- 1984Morgane Dubled
- 1986Agnez Mo
View the complete list of July 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 1.
- 1804Charles Gordon Greene, American journalist and politician (d. 1886)
- 1822Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Vietnamese poet and activist (d. 1888)
- 1899Charles Laughton, English-American actor and director (d. 1962)
- 1899Konstantinos Tsatsos, Greek scholar and politician, President of Greece (d. 1987)
- 1943Jeff Wayne, American pianist and composer
- 1944Lew Rockwell, American author and activist
- 1945Mike Burstyn, American actor and singer
- 1951Tom Kozelko, American basketball player
- 1958Jack Dyer Crouch, II, American diplomat, United States Deputy National Security Advisor
- 1986Andrew Lee, Australian footballer
View the complete list of July 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mateo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Tiberius Julius Alexander orders his Roman legions in Alexandria to swear allegiance to Vespasian as Emperor.
- 1569Union of Lublin: The Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania confirm a real union; the united country is called the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth or the Republic of Both Nations.
- 1766Jean-François de la Barre, a young French nobleman, is tortured and beheaded before his body is burnt on a pyre along with a copy of Voltaire’s Dictionnaire philosophique nailed to his torso for the crime of not saluting a Roman Catholic religious procession in Abbeville, France.
- 1874The Sholes and Glidden typewriter, the first commercially successful typewriter, goes on sale.
- 1922The Great Railroad Strike of 1922 begins in the United States.
- 1949The merger of two princely states of India, Cochin and Travancore, into the state of Thiru-Kochi (later re-organized as Kerala) in the Indian Union ends more than 1,000 years of princely rule by the Cochin Royal Family.
- 1968The United States Central Intelligence Agency’s Phoenix Program is officially established.
- 1970President General Yahya Khan abolishes One-Unit of West Pakistan restoring the provinces.
- 2006The first operation of Qinghai–Tibet Railway in China.
- 2015Militants launch attacks on Egyptian Armed Forces checkpoints in North Sinai, leaving dozens of security personnel and insurgents killed.
View the complete list of July 1 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 1, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bettye Swann, Elya Baskin, Fred Rogers, John Crawford, Brooke Dillman, Sayaka Yamamoto, Aiko Itō, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Stanley Kramer, Shagrath.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 1 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 1, 1979.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st July 1979 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +114. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 1, 1992. Your score is -92. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ring My Bell by Anita Ward as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 7, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 1st July 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 1, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 182nd day of 1979
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 26th Sunday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 222 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,754 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,918 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 500
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 9, 2011
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (+114)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 1, 1992 (-92)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Ring My Bell by Anita Ward (July 7, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VII.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1981 – Joe Taslim, Indonesian actor and martial artist; March 27, 1960 – Renato Russo, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Legião Urbana and Aborto Elétrico) (d. 1996); June 3, 1970 – Julie Masse, Canadian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127