Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 18, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 199th day of the year 1942. It was the 29th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,034 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,345 days or 25.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 949 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 26, 1974.
If a dog named Diwali - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diwali will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Diwali will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898John Stuart
- 1903Chill Wills
- 1908Lupe Vélez
- 1941Martha Reeves
- 1950Glenn Hughes
- 1954Ricky Skaggs
- 1962Shaun Micallef
- 1967Vin Diesel
- 1968Grant Bowler
- 1979Joey Mercury
View the complete list of July 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 18.
- 1886Simon Bolivar Buckner, Jr., American general (d. 1945)
- 1900Nathalie Sarraute, French lawyer and author (d. 1999)
- 1909Bishnu Dey, Indian poet, critic, and academic (d. 1982)
- 1928Franca Rame, Italian actress and playwright (d. 2013)
- 1937Roald Hoffmann, Polish chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1957Keith Levene, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Public Image Ltd, The Flowers of Romance, and The Clash)
- 1962Shaun Micallef, Australian comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Cheryl Casone, American journalist
- 1978Adabel Guerrero, Argentinian actress, singer, and dancer
- 1981Dennis Seidenberg, German ice hockey player
View the complete list of July 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1342Mu'izz al-Din Husayn defeats the Sarbadars in the Battle of Zava.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Fort Wagner: One of the first formal African American military units, the 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry, supported by several white regiments, attempts an unsuccessful assault on Confederate-held Battery Wagner.
- 1936An army uprising in Spanish Morocco starts Spanish Civil War.
- 1942World War II: The Germans test fly the Messerschmitt Me 262 using its jet engines for the first time.
- 1966Human spaceflight: Gemini 10 is launched from Cape Kennedy on a 70-hour mission that includes docking with an orbiting Agena target vehicle.
- 1968Intel is founded in Mountain View, California.
- 1992The ten victims of the La Cantuta massacre disappear from their university in Lima.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: The Rwandan Patriotic Front takes control of Gisenyi and north western Rwanda, forcing the interim government into Zaire and ending the genocide.
- 1996Storms provoke severe flooding on the Saguenay River, beginning one of Quebec’s costliest natural disasters ever: The Saguenay Flood.
- 2013The Government of Detroit, with up to $20 billion in debt, files for the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history.
View the complete list of July 18 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 18, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Supakorn Kitsuwon, Bobby Parker, Marie Denise Pelletier, Claude Préfontaine, Natalia Vodianova, Fumihiko Tachiki, Mia Martini, Ketty Lester, Kirk Brandon, B. A. Rolfe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 18 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 18, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th July 1942 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 4, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +106. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 14, 1958. Your incompatibility score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 18, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 199th day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 29th Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 90 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,034 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,345 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 949
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 26, 1974
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 4, 1941 (+106)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 14, 1958 (-109)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1976 – Jacoby Shaddix, American singer-songwriter (Papa Roach and Fight the Sky); September 27, 1944 – Angélica María, American-Mexican singer-songwriter and actress; August 22, 1955 – Chiranjeevi, Indian actor, producer, and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922