Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 205th day of the year 1943. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,191 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,397 days or 25.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 954 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 1, 1975.
If a dog named Lexus - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lexus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lexus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Dan Hedaya
- 1956Pat Finn
- 1957Larry Gott
- 1965Doug Liman
- 1965Kadeem Hardison
- 1969Ahn Ji-hwan
- 1972Jen Miller
- 1979Stat Quo
- 1982Chris Barrett
- 1984Joris Putman
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1874Oswald Chambers, Scottish minister and author (d. 1917)
- 1886Jun'ichirō Tanizaki, Japanese author (d. 1965)
- 1922Madeleine Ferron, Canadian radio host and author (d. 2010)
- 1937Quinlan Terry, English architect, designed the Brentwood Cathedral
- 1953Jon Faddis, American trumpet player, composer, and conductor
- 1954Erdoğan Arıca, Turkish footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1969Rick Fox, Bahamian basketball player and actor
- 1975Tracey Crouch, English politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics
- 1979Lee Si-yeon, South Korean actress and model
- 1988Ricky Petterd, Australian footballer
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YEOOYKBWIO? Check your answers here: Word scramble YEOOYKBWIO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Battle of Harlaw, one of the bloodiest battles in Scotland, takes place.
- 1487Citizens of Leeuwarden, Netherlands strike against a ban on foreign beer.
- 1814War of 1812: General Phineas Riall advances toward the Niagara River to halt Jacob Brown’s American invaders.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Kernstown: Confederate General Jubal Early defeats Union troops led by General George Crook in an effort to keep them out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1910The Ottoman Empire captures the city of Shkodër, putting down the Albanian Revolt of 1910.
- 1935The Dust Bowl heat wave reaches its peak, sending temperatures to 109°F (43°C) in Chicago and 104°F (40°C) in Milwaukee.
- 1967During an official state visit to Canada, French President Charles de Gaulle declares to a crowd of over 100,000 in Montreal: Vive le Québec libre! (“Long live free Quebec!”). The statement, interpreted as support for Quebec independence, delighted many Quebecers but angered the Canadian government and many English Canadians.
- 1972Bugojno group is caught by Yugoslav security forces.
- 1982Heavy rain causes a mudslide that destroys a bridge at Nagasaki, Japan, killing 299.
- 2013A high-speed train derails in Spain rounding a curve with an 80 kph speed limit at 190 kph, killing 78 passengers.
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Derek Thompson, Ashmit Patel, Redmond Morris, 4th Baron Killanin, Jason V Brock, Danielle Proulx, Yu Suzuki, Simon Rex, Tim Kang, Tim Kazurinsky, Lacey Turner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 1943.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 1943 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +226. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1958. Your score is -214. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 1943
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 299 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,191 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,397 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 954
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 1975
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1968 (+226)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1958 (-214)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VII.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1912 – Amir Khan, Indian singer (d. 1974); August 25, 1961 – Ally Walker, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 27, 1921 – Bob Godfrey, Australian-English animator, director, and voice actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899