Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of July 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 25, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 206th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,349 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 791 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Jack Gilford
- 1908Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer
- 1927Daniel Ceccaldi
- 1946Rita Marley
- 1951Verdine White
- 1958Thurston Moore
- 1961Katherine Kelly Lang
- 1980Soo Ae
- 1985James Lafferty
- 1989Andrew Caldwell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 25.
- 1421Henry Percy, 3rd Earl of Northumberland, English politician (d. 1461)
- 1848Arthur Balfour, Scottish-English lieutenant and politician, 33rd Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1930)
- 1901Ruth Krauss, American author and poet (d. 1993)
- 1905Denys Watkins-Pitchford, English author and illustrator (d. 1990)
- 1908Ambroise-Marie Carré, French priest and author (d. 2004)
- 1921Adolph Herseth, American soldier and trumpet player (Chicago Symphony Orchestra) (d. 2013)
- 1929Eddie Mazur, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1995)
- 1930Annie Ross, Scottish-American singer and actress (Lambert, Hendricks & Ross)
- 1971Roger Creager, American singer-songwriter
- 1976Javier Vázquez, Puerto Rican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 864The Edict of Pistres of Charles the Bald orders defensive measures against the Vikings.
- 1755British governor Charles Lawrence and the Nova Scotia Council order the deportation of the Acadians. Thousands of Acadians are sent to the British Colonies in America, France and England. Some later move to Louisiana, while others resettle in New Brunswick.
- 1759French and Indian War: In Western New York, British forces capture Fort Niagara from the French, who subsequently abandon Fort Rouillé.
- 1788Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart completes his Symphony No. 40 in G minor (K550).
- 1795The first stone of the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct is laid.
- 1814War of 1812: Battle of Lundy’s Lane: Reinforcements arrive near Niagara Falls for General Riall’s British and Canadian forces and a bloody, all-night battle with Jacob Brown’s Americans commences at 18.00; the Americans retreat to Fort Erie.
- 1894The First Sino-Japanese War begins when the Japanese fire upon a Chinese warship.
- 1958The African Regroupment Party (PRA) holds its first congress in Cotonou.
- 1983Black July: Thirty-seven Tamil political prisoners at the Welikada high security prison in Colombo are massacred by the fellow Sinhalese prisoners.
- 2007Pratibha Patil is sworn in as India’s first female president.
View the complete list of historical events for July 25.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 25 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miho Fukuhara, Ted King, Dwele, Daniel Mays, Tony Epper, Tim Thomerson, Florence Mills, Michelle Marsh, Felicia Pearson, Frances O'Connor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 25 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 25, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1964 – Masaya Onosaka, Japanese voice actor and singer; July 2, 1916 – Ken Curtis, American actor and singer (d. 1991); October 15, 1984 – Miri Hanai, Japanese model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048