Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1918 was a Monday and it was the 189th day of the year 1918. It was the 27th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,123 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,374 days or 33.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,257 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 1950.
If a dog named Nushka - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nushka will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nushka will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1930Jerry Vale
- 1955Mihaela Mitrache
- 1961Toby Keith
- 1969George Fisher
- 1971Amanda Peterson
- 1974Tami Erin
- 1976Grettell Valdéz
- 1987Vlada Roslyakova
- 1992Sky Ferreira
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1760Christian Kramp, French mathematician and academic (d. 1826)
- 1917J. F. Powers American author and academic (d. 1999)
- 1919Walter Scheel, German soldier and politician, 4th President of West Germany
- 1951Anjelica Huston, American actress and director
- 1952Marianne Williamson, American author and activist
- 1970Todd Martin, American tennis player and coach
- 1982Hakim Warrick, American basketball player
- 1984Daniella Sarahyba, Brazilian model
- 1986Renata Costa, Brazilian footballer
- 1989Yarden Gerbi, Israeli martial artist
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Harley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1982Assassination attempt against Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Dujail.
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Junichi Ishida, Jerry Seinfeld, J. Michael Straczynski, Brodus Clay, Ewan McGregor, Shavar Ross, Vera Farmiga, Laura San Giacomo, Stan Chambers, Lola Dueñas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1918.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1918 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 1920. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 14, 1934. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1918
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 27th Monday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 133 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,123 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,374 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,257
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 1950
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 1920 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 14, 1934 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1953 – Peter Lord, English animator, director, and producer, co-founded Aardman Animations; February 17, 1991 – Ed Sheeran, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; July 21, 1989 – Juno Temple, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,819