Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 189th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,533 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Matt - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Matt will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Matt will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Pamela Brown
- 1964Linda de Mol
- 1966Mike Nawrocki
- 1966Suzanne Krull
- 1973Kathleen Robertson
- 1975Elias Viljanen
- 1978Rachael Lillis
- 1981Oka Antara
- 1992Sky Ferreira
- 1998Jaden Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1621Jean de La Fontaine, French author and poet (d. 1695)
- 1918Craig Stevens, American actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1926Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Swiss-American psychiatrist and author (d. 2004)
- 1942Janice Pennington, American model and actress, co-founded the Hollywood Film Festival
- 1955Monty Don, German-English television host
- 1963Mark Christopher, American director and screenwriter
- 1975Elias Viljanen, Finnish singer and guitarist (Sonata Arctica)
- 1982Hakim Warrick, American basketball player
- 1987Vlada Roslyakova, Russian model
- 1988Dave Taylor, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1758French forces hold Fort Carillon against the British at Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1776Liberty Bell is rung with reading of Declaration of Independence of the United States.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte approves the Bayonne Statute, a royal charter intended as the basis for his rule as king of Spain.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1960Francis Gary Powers is charged with espionage resulting from his flight over the Soviet Union.
- 1962Ne Win besieges and dynamites the Rangoon University Student Union building to crush the Student Movement.
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1982Assassination attempt against Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Dujail.
- 2011Space Shuttle Atlantis is launched in the final mission of the U.S. Space Shuttle program.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Simeon, Laila Ali, Teala Loring, Tommy Andersson, Benny Andersson, Major Lance, Louis Prima, Yujiro Ishihara, Maricel Soriano, Lisa Edelstein.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 8, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lonely Boy by Paul Anka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1929 – Béatrice Picard, Canadian actress; August 3, 1918 – Eddie Jefferson, American singer-songwriter (d. 1979); July 14, 1999 – Dawson Dunbar, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,152