Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,922 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Faye Emerson
- 1934Marty Feldman
- 1951Anjelica Huston
- 1952Larry Garner
- 1959Robert Knepper
- 1966Mike Nawrocki
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald
- 1984Daniella Sarahyba
- 1986Kenza Farah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1838Ferdinand von Zeppelin, German general and businessman, founded the Zeppelin Airship Company (d. 1917)
- 1919Walter Scheel, German soldier and politician, 4th President of West Germany
- 1932Franca Raimondi, Italian singer (d. 1988)
- 1942Janice Pennington, American model and actress, co-founded the Hollywood Film Festival
- 1949Tom Owen, English actor
- 1951Anjelica Huston, American actress and director
- 1976Grettell Valdéz, Mexican actress
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia, American actor, director, and producer
- 1989Tor Marius Gromstad, Norwegian footballer (d. 2012)
- 1992Benjamin Grosvenor, English pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1497Vasco da Gama sets sail on the first direct European voyage to India.
- 1758French forces hold Fort Carillon against the British at Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1776Liberty Bell is rung with reading of Declaration of Independence of the United States.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte approves the Bayonne Statute, a royal charter intended as the basis for his rule as king of Spain.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1859King Charles XV & IV accedes to the throne of Sweden–Norway.
- 1966King Mwambutsa IV Bangiriceng of Burundi is deposed by his son Prince Charles Ndizi.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sid James, Jerry Adler, Abbey Lincoln, Joanna Merlin, Victor Banerjee, Dave Coulier, Francis Mankiewicz, Greg Wise, Eric Nam, Jack Klugman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 8, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Remind Me by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 14, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1979 – Rie Kugimiya, Japanese voice actress and singer; May 26, 1907 – John Wayne, American actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 1979); July 1, 1939 – Karen Black, American actress, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977