Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,804 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1918Craig Stevens
- 1932Franca Raimondi
- 1958Kevin Bacon
- 1966Suzanne Krull
- 1968Billy Crudup
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald
- 1982Sophia Bush
- 2000Sophie Nyweide
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1839John D. Rockefeller, American businessman and philanthropist, founded the Standard Oil Company (d. 1937)
- 1894Pyotr Kapitsa, Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1984)
- 1917Pamela Brown, English actress (d. 1975)
- 1920Godtfred Kirk Christiansen, Danish businessman (d. 1995)
- 1955Monty Don, German-English television host
- 1957Aleksandr Gurnov, Russian journalist and author
- 1977Wang Zhizhi, Chinese basketball player
- 1979Mat McBriar, American football player
- 1982Hakim Warrick, American basketball player
- 1983Daniel Navarro, Spanish cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1709Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden’s role as a major power in Europe.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1859King Charles XV & IV accedes to the throne of Sweden–Norway.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1892St. John’s, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1982Assassination attempt against Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Dujail.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Douglas, Tiffany Pollard, Beverley Craven, Karthi, Kim Yeong-cheol, James Doohan, Angerfist, Paige O'Hara, Manjula Vijayakumar, Joan Sims.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 8, 2001.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Remind Me by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 14, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1944 – Gary Busey, American actor and singer; December 6, 1956 – Peter Buck, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (R.E.M., Hindu Love Gods, The Minus 5, Tuatara, Tired Pony, and The Baseball Project); July 31, 1967 – Minako Honda, Japanese singer and actress (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921