Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,982 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Kitsuni - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kitsuni will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kitsuni will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Faye Emerson
- 1935Steve Lawrence
- 1938Diane Clare
- 1949Tom Owen
- 1952Mary Ellen Trainor
- 1959Pauline Quirke
- 1959Robert Knepper
- 1969George Fisher
- 1972Shōsuke Tanihara
- 1974Tami Erin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1911Ken Farnes, English cricketer (d. 1941)
- 1918Craig Stevens, American actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1934Raquel Correa, Chilean journalist (d. 2012)
- 1947Kim Darby, American actress
- 1947Luis Fernando Figari, Peruvian religious leader, founded the Sodalitium Christianae Vitae
- 1951Alan Ashby, American baseball player, manager, and sportscaster
- 1977Wang Zhizhi, Chinese basketball player
- 1980Robbie Keane, Irish footballer
- 1992Sky Ferreira, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1992Son Heung-min, South Korean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1776Liberty Bell is rung with reading of Declaration of Independence of the United States.
- 1853U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry arrives in Edo bay with a treaty requesting trade.
- 1892St. John’s, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: G. Wood, Rachel Nichols, Dena Dietrich, Tommy Knight, Eugene Weingand, Dave Evans, Linda Evans, Kaito Nakamura, Chris Tiu, Al Jolson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 8, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Remind Me by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 14, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1967 – Kathleen Barr, Canadian voice actress and singer; August 18, 1903 – Lucienne Boyer, French singer (d. 1983); September 17, 1965 – Guy Picciotto, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Rites of Spring, Fugazi, Happy Go Licky, and One Last Wish).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,265