Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,863 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Melville Ruick
- 1914Billy Eckstine
- 1930Jerry Vale
- 1944Jeffrey Tambor
- 1958Neetu Singh
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1966Suzanne Krull
- 1967Jordan Chan
- 1981Iyari Limon
- 1984Alexis Dziena
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1904Henri Cartan, French mathematician and academic (d. 2008)
- 1917Pamela Brown, English actress (d. 1975)
- 1934Raquel Correa, Chilean journalist (d. 2012)
- 1938Diane Clare, English actress (d. 2013)
- 1949Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy, Indian politician, 14th Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh (d. 2009)
- 1952Larry Garner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1964Alexei Gusarov, Russian ice hockey player and manager
- 1980Eric Chouinard, American-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Rich Peverley, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Tor Marius Gromstad, Norwegian footballer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1776Liberty Bell is rung with reading of Declaration of Independence of the United States.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1874The Mounties begin their March West.
- 1892St. John’s, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 1898The death of crime boss Soapy Smith, killed in the Shootout on Juneau Wharf, releases Skagway, Alaska from his iron grip.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1970Richard Nixon delivers a special congressional message enunciating Native American self-determination as official US Indian policy, leading to the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act of 1975.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig Anton, Adele, Maria Brink, Joanna Cameron, Leire Martínez, Benjie Paras, Barbara Nichols, Lawrence Gowan, Lonny Price, Leslie Hendrix.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 8, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Remind Me by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 14, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1974 – Heather Headley, Trinidadian-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; August 19, 1958 – Anthony Muñoz, American football player, sportscaster, and actor; August 22, 1979 – Brandon Adams, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060