Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 1936 was a Saturday and it was the 165th day of the year 1936. It was the 24th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,108 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,036 days or 27.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,019 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 20, 1968.
If a dog named Creeper - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Creeper will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Creeper will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Paul Lynde
- 1940Bobby Freeman
- 1950Belinda Bauer
- 1965Lisa Vidal
- 1968David Gray
- 1974Takahiro Sakurai
- 1976Tygh Runyan
- 1979Ryan Pickett
- 1981Chris Evans
- 1986Azumi Muto
View the complete list of June 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1863Lucy, Lady Duff-Gordon, English fashion designer (d. 1935)
- 1911Luis Walter Alvarez, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1988)
- 1932Raymond Jolliffe, 5th Baron Hylton, English politician
- 1934Bill Blakeley, American basketball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1946Sher Bahadur Deuba, Nepalese politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Nepal
- 1960Jacques Rougeau, Canadian wrestler
- 1972Kristjan Järvi, Estonian-American conductor
- 1975Jeff Davis, American screenwriter and producer
- 1986Måns Zelmerlöw, Swedish singer and actor
- 1988Reece Noi, English actor
View the complete list of June 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1525Martin Luther marries Katharina von Bora, against the celibacy rule decreed by the Roman Catholic Church for priests and nuns.
- 1805Lewis and Clark Expedition: scouting ahead of the expedition, Meriwether Lewis and four companions sight the Great Falls of the Missouri River.
- 1910The University of the Philippines College of Engineering is established. This unit of the university is said to be the largest degree granting unit in the Philippines.
- 1917World War I: The deadliest German air raid on London during World War I is carried out by Gotha G bombers and results in 162 deaths, including 46 children, and 432 injuries.
- 1994A jury in Anchorage, Alaska, blames recklessness by Exxon and Captain Joseph Hazelwood for the Exxon Valdez disaster, allowing victims of the oil spill to seek $15 billion in damages.
- 1997A jury sentences Timothy McVeigh to death for his part in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2002The United States withdraws from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 2002Two 14-year-old South Korean girls are struck and killed by a United States Army armored vehicle, leading to months of public protests against the U.S.
- 2007The Al Askari Mosque is bombed for a second time.
- 2012A series of bombings across Iraq, including Baghdad, Hillah and Kirkuk, kills at least 93 people and wounds over 300 others.
View the complete list of June 13 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Han Ga-in, Fred Neil, Paloma Faith, Emily Haines, Norman Brooks, Alexander Polinsky, Lawrence Tierney, Keb' Mo', Noel Redding, Sarah G. Buxton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 13, 1936.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th June 1936 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 13, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 165th day of 1936
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 24th Saturday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 207 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,108 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,036 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,019
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 20, 1968
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-201)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1988 – Alexa PenaVega, American actress and singer; December 28, 1979 – Senna Guemmour, German singer-songwriter (Monrose); September 23, 1946 – Davorin Popović, Bosnian singer-songwriter (Indexi).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,809