Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 165th day of the year 1988. It was the 24th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,153 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,051 days or 11.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 412 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 20, 2020.
If a dog named Newbe - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Newbe will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Newbe will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Mary Wickes
- 1943Malcolm McDowell
- 1969Cayetana Guillén Cuervo
- 1971Shannon Fill
- 1973Kasia Kowalska
- 1973Mattias Hellberg
- 1975Jeff Davis
- 1977Emily Harrison
- 1978Jason Michael Carroll
- 1986Azumi Muto
View the complete list of June 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1910Mary Wickes, American actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1915Don Budge, American tennis player and coach (d. 2000)
- 1952Jean-Marie Dedecker, Belgian martial artist and politician
- 1968Marcel Theroux, Ugandan-English journalist and author
- 1974Brande Roderick, American model and actress
- 1978John Estrada, Filipino actor
- 1982Jessica Caban, American model and actress
- 1984Nery Castillo, Mexican-Uruguayan footballer
- 1986Måns Zelmerlöw, Swedish singer and actor
- 1996Kodi Smit-McPhee, Australian actor
View the complete list of June 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Geneva’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1625King Charles I of England marries Henrietta Maria of France, Princess of France
- 1805Lewis and Clark Expedition: scouting ahead of the expedition, Meriwether Lewis and four companions sight the Great Falls of the Missouri River.
- 1886King Ludwig II of Bavaria is found dead in Lake Starnberg south of Munich at 11:30 PM.
- 1966The United States Supreme Court rules in Miranda v. Arizona that the police must inform suspects of their rights before questioning them.
- 1970“The Long and Winding Road” becomes The Beatles’ last U.S. number one song.
- 1982Riccardo Paletti, was killed when he crashed on the start grid for the Canadian Grand Prix
- 1996The Montana Freemen surrender after an 81-day standoff with FBI agents.
- 1997A jury sentences Timothy McVeigh to death for his part in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2015A man opens fire at policemen outside the police headquarters in the Texas city of Dallas, while a bag containing a pipe bomb is also found. He was later shot dead by police.
- 2015The Wedding of Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland, and Sofia Hellqvist takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
View the complete list of June 13 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Byrd, Faith Evans, Mikiho Niwa, Veronica Lake, Anna-Jane Casey, Leon Lai, Jim Jones, Keito Okamoto, Patricia Arquette, Michael Ontkean.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 13, 1988.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th June 1988 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 8, 1991. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 5, 1966. Your score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Together Forever by Rick Astley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 18, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 13th June 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 13, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 165th day of 1988
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 24th Monday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 265 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,153 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,051 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 412
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 20, 2020
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 8, 1991 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 5, 1966 (-190)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Together Forever by Rick Astley (June 18, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VI.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1979 – Sophie Monk, English-Australian singer-songwriter and actress (Bardot); October 28, 1983 – Joe Thomas, English actor and screenwriter; November 6, 1949 – Nigel Havers, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,070