Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1934 was a Saturday and it was the 167th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,441 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,031 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Annie Cordy
- 1934Bill Cobbs
- 1935James Bolam
- 1941Lamont Dozier
- 1951Charlie Dominici
- 1962Femi Kuti
- 1978Daniel Brühl
- 1982Jodi Santamaria
- 1982Matt Costa
- 1989Airi Toriyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1821Old Tom Morris, Scottish golfer and architect (d. 1908)
- 1829Geronimo, American tribal leader (d. 1909)
- 1920Raymond Lemieux, Canadian chemist and academic (d. 2002)
- 1928Speedy Long, American lawyer and politician (d. 2006)
- 1929Ramon Bieri, American actor (d. 2001)
- 1961Steve Larmer, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1973Eddie Cibrian, American actor
- 1977Duncan Hames, English accountant and politician
- 1980Brandon Armstrong, American basketball player
- 1986Urby Emanuelson, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1487Battle of Stoke Field, the final engagement of the Wars of the Roses.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: New England colonial troops under the command of William Pepperrell capture the French Fortress of Louisbourg in Louisbourg, Nova Scotia (Old Style).
- 1858Abraham Lincoln delivers his House Divided speech in Springfield, Illinois.
- 1884The first purpose-built roller coaster, LaMarcus Adna Thompson’s “Switchback Railway”, opens in New York’s Coney Island amusement park.
- 1904Eugen Schauman assassinates Nikolay Bobrikov, Governor-General of Finland.
- 1911A 772 gram stony meteorite strikes the earth near Kilbourn, Wisconsin damaging a barn.
- 1963Soviet Space Program: Vostok 6 Mission: Cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova becomes the first woman in space.
- 1967The Monterey Pop Festival begins
- 1972The largest single-site hydroelectric power project in Canada is inaugurated at Churchill Falls Generating Station.
- 1976Soweto uprising: A non-violent march by 15,000 students in Soweto, South Africa turns into days of rioting when police open fire on the crowd.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pierce Brosnan, Rossella Falk, Tommy Ridgley, Paul Vogt, Marcus Mumford, Enya, Toby Rand, Johann Carlo, David Kross, Petru Popescu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 16, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1933 – Barbara Knox, English actress; July 23, 1965 – Rob Dickinson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Catherine Wheel); July 11, 1989 – Liel Kolet, Israeli singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034