Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1904 was a Friday and it was the 169th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,397 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Maurice Cloche
- 1932Peter Lupus
- 1943Barry Manilow
- 1944Chris Spedding
- 1947Paul Young
- 1960Thomas Haden Church
- 1971Paulina Rubio
- 1973Krayzie Bone
- 1987Kendrick Lamar
- 2004Fuku Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1714César-François Cassini de Thury, French astronomer and cartographer (d. 1784)
- 1943Newt Gingrich, American historian and politician, 58th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
- 1945Art Bell, American radio host and author
- 1947Linda Chavez, American journalist and author
- 1962Michael Monroe, Finnish singer-songwriter and saxophonist (Hanoi Rocks and Demolition 23)
- 1965Dan Jansen, American speed skater and sportscaster
- 1966Ken Clark, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1970Popeye Jones, American basketball player and coach
- 1981Kyle Boller, American football player
- 1984Michael Mathieu, Bahamian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- 1673French explorers Jacques Marquette and Louis Jolliet reach the Mississippi River and become the first Europeans to make a detailed account of its course.
- 1773Cúcuta, Colombia, is discovered by Juana Rangel de Cuéllar.
- 1898The United States Navy Hospital Corps is established.
- 1940World War II: RMS Lancastria is attacked and sunk by the Luftwaffe near Saint-Nazaire, France. At least 3,000 are killed in Britain’s worst maritime disaster.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1944Iceland declares independence from Denmark and becomes a republic.
- 1963A day after South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm announced the Joint Communiqué to end the Buddhist crisis, a riot involving around 2,000 people breaks out. One person is killed.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
- 1972Watergate scandal: Five White House operatives are arrested for burgling the offices of the Democratic National Committee, in an attempt by some members of the Republican party to illegally wiretap the opposition.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelis, Gil Junger, Nancy Wu, Tim Allen, Sunny Leone, Houko Kuwashima, U-Roy, Laura Leighton, Laura Põldvere, Amanda Stepto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 17, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1919 – Gérard Oury, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006); March 17, 1915 – Ray Ellington, English singer, drummer, and bandleader (d. 1985); August 14, 1946 – Antonio Fargas, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,133