Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 168th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,136 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Maurice Cloche
- 1936Ken Loach
- 1947Paul Young
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1956Kelly Curtis
- 1961Kōichi Yamadera
- 1964Erin Murphy
- 1973Louis Leterrier
- 1983Lee Ryan
- 1984John Gallagher, Jr.
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1718George Howard, English field marshal and politician, Governor of Minorca (d. 1796)
- 1871James Weldon Johnson, American author, journalist, and activist (d. 1938)
- 1945Ken Livingstone, English politician, 1st Mayor of London
- 1948Dave Concepción, Venezuelan baseball player and manager
- 1959Nikos Stavropoulos, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1968Steve Georgallis, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1969Paul Tergat, Kenyan runner
- 1970Jason Hanson, American football player
- 1987Nozomi Tsuji, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Minimoni, and Morning Musume Otomegumi)
- 1989Georgios Tofas, Cypriot footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1596The Dutch explorer Willem Barentsz discovers the Arctic archipelago of Spitsbergen.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Vienna, Virginia.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: Allied Western and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1944Iceland declares independence from Denmark and becomes a republic.
- 1963A day after South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm announced the Joint Communiqué to end the Buddhist crisis, a riot involving around 2,000 people breaks out. One person is killed.
- 1967The People’s Republic of China announces a successful test of its first thermonuclear weapon.
- 1972Watergate scandal: Five White House operatives are arrested for burgling the offices of the Democratic National Committee, in an attempt by some members of the Republican party to illegally wiretap the opposition.
- 1992A “joint understanding” agreement on arms reduction is signed by U.S. President George Bush and Russian President Boris Yeltsin (this would be later codified in START II).
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Adams, Jimmy Aggrey, Edvard Drabløs, Trish Keenan, Kelly Lin, Kevin Conroy, Dave Fleischer, Bo Bice, Corey Allen, Aaliyah.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1981 – Dagmar Oja, Estonian singer; August 6, 1958 – Randy DeBarge, American singer-songwriter and bass player (DeBarge); December 6, 1941 – Wende Wagner, American actress (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078