Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1995 was a Saturday and it was the 168th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,984 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 270 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Maurice Cloche
- 1916Terry Gilkyson
- 1936Ken Loach
- 1964Erin Murphy
- 1970Michael Showalter
- 1973Leander Paes
- 1979Young Maylay
- 1983Connie Fisher
- 1983Kazunari Ninomiya
- 1989Simone Battle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1808Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian poet, playwright, and linguist (d. 1845)
- 1919Beryl Reid, English actress (d. 1996)
- 1924William MacDonald, English-Australian serial killer (d. 2015)
- 1933Christian Ferras, French violinist (d. 1982)
- 1944Randy Johnson, American football player (d. 2009)
- 1945Frank Ashmore, American actor
- 1978Isabelle Delobel, French ice dancer
- 1980Jeph Jacques, American author and illustrator
- 1982Stanislava Hrozenská, Slovak tennis player
- 1989Georgios Tofas, Cypriot footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- 1673French explorers Jacques Marquette and Louis Jolliet reach the Mississippi River and become the first Europeans to make a detailed account of its course.
- 1789In France, the Third Estate declares itself the National Assembly.
- 1843The Wairau Affray, the first serious clash of arms between Māori and British settlers in the New Zealand Wars, takes place.
- 1922Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- 1930U.S. President Herbert Hoover signs the Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act into law.
- 1940World War II: RMS Lancastria is attacked and sunk by the Luftwaffe near Saint-Nazaire, France. At least 3,000 are killed in Britain’s worst maritime disaster.
- 1958The Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing, in the process of being built to connect Vancouver and North Vancouver (Canada), collapses into the Burrard Inlet killing many of the ironworkers and injuring others.
- 1963A day after South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm announced the Joint Communiqué to end the Buddhist crisis, a riot involving around 2,000 people breaks out. One person is killed.
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taro Yamamoto, Shoista Mullojonova, Zelda Williams, Melina Perez, Elizabeth Peña, John Grierson, Takahiro Moriuchi, Master P, Helen Mack, Jimi Jamison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 17, 1995.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1959 – Adrian Paul, English actor and producer; December 15, 1981 – Brendan Fletcher, Canadian actor; March 2, 1919 – Tamara Toumanova, Russian-American ballerina and actress (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000