Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1995 was a Saturday and it was the 168th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,075 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 273 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Paul Young
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1958Daniel McVicar
- 1971Paulina Rubio
- 1973Krayzie Bone
- 1973Louis Leterrier
- 1975Joshua Leonard
- 1978Kumiko Aso
- 1988Toru Baba
- 1995Aoi Morikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1631Gauharara Begum, Mughal daughter of Shah Jahan (d. 1706)
- 1867Henry Lawson, Australian poet and author (d. 1922)
- 1932Derek Ibbotson, English runner
- 1933Christian Ferras, French violinist (d. 1982)
- 1958Bobby Farrelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Tyson Apostol, American television personality
- 1982Stefan Hodgetts, English racing driver
- 1988Toru Baba, Japanese actor, entertainer, and singer
- 1989Simone Battle, American actress, singer, and dancer (G.R.L) (d. 2014)
- 1990Hansle Parchment, Jamaican hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565Matsunaga Hisahide assassinates the 13th Ashikaga shogun, Ashikaga Yoshiteru.
- 1789In France, the Third Estate declares itself the National Assembly.
- 1795The burghers of Swellendam expel the Dutch East India Company magistrate and declare a republic.
- 1839In the Kingdom of Hawaii, Kamehameha III issues the edict of toleration which gives Roman Catholics the freedom to worship in the Hawaiian Islands. The Hawaii Catholic Church and the Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace are established as a result.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Vienna, Virginia.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1922Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- 1933Union Station massacre: In Kansas City, Missouri, four FBI agents and captured fugitive Frank Nash are gunned down by gangsters attempting to free Nash.
- 1948A Douglas DC-6 carrying United Airlines Flight 624 crashes near Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania, killing all 43 people on board.
- 1991Apartheid: The South African Parliament repeals the Population Registration Act which required racial classification of all South Africans at birth.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Callie Thorne, Machel Montano, Hugues Aufray, Desmond Dekker, Dinah Sheridan, Sônia Braga, Bill Hader, Theresa Merritt, Maurice Pialat, Fenella Fielding.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 17, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1942 – Samuel Ramey, American opera singer; October 12, 1929 – Nappy Brown, American singer-songwriter (d. 2008); April 9, 1943 – Terry Knight, American singer-songwriter and producer (Terry Knight and the Pack) (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,096