Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1995 was a Saturday and it was the 168th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,132 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 275 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Flora Finch
- 1904Ralph Bellamy
- 1929James Shigeta
- 1932Peter Lupus
- 1957Jon Gries
- 1957Phil Chevron
- 1962Michael Monroe
- 1983Connie Fisher
- 1983Jamal Mixon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1704John Kay, English engineer, invented the Flying shuttle (d. 1780)
- 1808Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian poet, playwright, and linguist (d. 1845)
- 1818Sophie of Württemberg (d. 1877)
- 1915Karl Targownik, Hungarian-American psychiatrist (d. 1996)
- 1945Art Bell, American radio host and author
- 1957Jack Wouterse, Dutch actor
- 1979Nick Rimando, American soccer player
- 1979Tyson Apostol, American television personality
- 1983Connie Fisher, Irish-Welsh actress and singer
- 1984Chris Weidman, American mixed martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1673French explorers Jacques Marquette and Louis Jolliet reach the Mississippi River and become the first Europeans to make a detailed account of its course.
- 1876American Indian Wars: Battle of the Rosebud: One thousand five hundred Sioux and Cheyenne led by Crazy Horse beat back General George Crook’s forces at Rosebud Creek in Montana Territory.
- 1901The College Board introduces its first standardized test, the forerunner to the SAT.
- 1929The town of Murchison, New Zealand Is rocked by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake killing 17. At the time it was New Zealand’s worst natural disaster.
- 1933Union Station massacre: In Kansas City, Missouri, four FBI agents and captured fugitive Frank Nash are gunned down by gangsters attempting to free Nash.
- 1939Last public guillotining in France: Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is guillotined in Versailles outside the Saint-Pierre prison.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1948A Douglas DC-6 carrying United Airlines Flight 624 crashes near Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania, killing all 43 people on board.
- 1991Apartheid: The South African Parliament repeals the Population Registration Act which required racial classification of all South Africans at birth.
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby McFerrin, Lionel Morton, Tony Bennett, Wendie Jo Sperber, Tanju Okan, Gary Cady, Jesse Ventura, Jon Hume, Isshin Chiba, Ariane Moffatt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 17, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1945 – Dennis Burkley, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2013); August 10, 1952 – Daniel Hugh Kelly, American actor; May 30, 1936 – Keir Dullea, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045