Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 169th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,516 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Françoise Loranger
- 1927Paul Eddington
- 1942Carl Radle
- 1952Carol Kane
- 1956Brian Benben
- 1957Andrea Evans
- 1957Ralph Brown
- 1975Marie Gillain
- 1987Ezgi Asaroğlu
- 1996Ayaka Miyoshi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1901Llewellyn Rees, English actor (b. 1994)
- 1913Françoise Loranger, Canadian playwright and producer (d. 1995)
- 1926Philip B. Crosby, American businessman and author (d. 2001)
- 1931Fernando Henrique Cardoso, Brazilian sociologist, academic, and politician, 34th President of Brazil
- 1937Jay Rockefeller, American lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of West Virginia
- 1962Jeff Mills, American DJ and producer (Underground Resistance)
- 1971Gaute Kivistik, Estonian journalist and author
- 1971Jason McAteer, English-Irish footballer and manager
- 1972Anu Tali, Estonian pianist and conductor
- 1989Renee Olstead, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1178Five Canterbury monks see what is possibly the Giordano Bruno crater being formed. It is believed that the current oscillations of the Moon’s distance from the Earth (on the order of meters) are a result of this collision.
- 1264The Parliament of Ireland meets at Castledermot in County Kildare, the first definitively known meeting of this Irish legislature.
- 1757Battle of Kolín between Prussian forces under Frederick the Great and an Austrian army under the command of Field Marshal Count Leopold Joseph von Daun in the Seven Years’ War.
- 1815Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Waterloo results in the defeat of Napoleon Bonaparte by the Duke of Wellington and Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher forcing him to abdicate the throne of France for the second and last time.
- 1873Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- 1908The University of the Philippines is established.
- 1945William Joyce (“Lord Haw-Haw”) is charged with treason for his pro-German propaganda broadcasting during World War II.
- 1984A major clash between about 5,000 police and a similar number of miners takes place at Orgreave, South Yorkshire, during the 1984–85 UK miners’ strike.
- 2007The Charleston Sofa Super Store fire happened in Charleston, South Carolina killing nine firefighters.
- 2009The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), a NASA robotic spacecraft is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bret McKenzie, Midori Kiuchi, Betta St. John, Glen Phillips, Cuba Gooding Sr., Barbara Stanwyck, Genie Francis, E-40, Barbet Schroeder, Roger Avon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 18, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1935 – Stratos Dionysiou, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1990); April 24, 1952 – Ralph Winter, American film producer; May 24, 1990 – Catalina Artusi, Argentinian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,136