Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 170th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,100 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 511 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Mae Busch
- 1912Glenn Morris
- 1917Richard Boone
- 1928Michael Blakemore
- 1942Paul McCartney
- 1947Ivonne Coll
- 1948Philip Jackson
- 1970Greg Yaitanes
- 1971Mara Hobel
- 1975Marie Gillain
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1769Robert Stewart, Viscount Castlereagh, Irish-English politician, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (d. 1822)
- 1816Hélène Napoleone Bonaparte, French daughter of Napoleon (d. 1907)
- 1816Jung Bahadur Rana, Nepali ruler (d. 1877)
- 1845Charles Louis Alphonse Laveran, French physician and parasitologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1922)
- 1912Glenn Morris, American decathlete and actor (d. 1974)
- 1917Erik Ortvad, Danish painter and illustrator (d. 2008)
- 1944Sandy Posey, American singer
- 1958Peter Altmaier, German jurist and politician, Federal Minister for Special Affairs of Germany
- 1974Sergey Sharikov, Russian fencer and coach (d. 2015)
- 1981Ella Chen, Taiwanese singer and actress (S.H.E)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 618Li Yuan becomes Emperor Gaozu of Tang, initiating three centuries of Tang dynasty rule over China.
- 1053Battle of Civitate: Three thousand horsemen of Norman Count Humphrey rout the troops of Pope Leo IX.
- 1859First ascent of Aletschhorn, second summit of the Bernese Alps.
- 1887The Reinsurance Treaty between Germany and Russia is signed.
- 1908The University of the Philippines is established.
- 1945William Joyce (“Lord Haw-Haw”) is charged with treason for his pro-German propaganda broadcasting during World War II.
- 1946Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia, a Socialist, calls for a Direct Action Day against the Portuguese in Goa. A road is named after this date in Panjim.
- 1953The Egyptian Revolution of 1952 ends with the overthrow of the Muhammad Ali dynasty and the declaration of the Republic of Egypt.
- 1971President Richard Nixon declares that illegal drugs are “public enemy number one”, which becomes popularized as the “War on Drugs”.
- 1982Italian banker Roberto Calvi’s body is discovered hanging beneath Blackfriars Bridge in London, England.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juri Miyazawa, Sophie Auster, James Read, Georgina Hale, Danny!, Natalia Kills, Willie Dunn, Bill Prady, Lee Shallat-Chemel, Alex Hirsch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 18, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Silly Love Songs by Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 550. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1920 – Gustavo Adolfo Palma, Guatemalan tenor and actor (d. 2010); August 31, 1965 – Céline Bonnier, Canadian actress; July 15, 1988 – Mina Fujii, Japanese actress, model, and television personality.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194