Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1918 was a Friday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1918. It was the 25th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,516 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,505 days or 34.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,271 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 27, 1950.
If a dog named Mimilu - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mimilu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mimilu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1786Charles Edward Horn
- 1946Trond Kirkvaag
- 1950John Paul Young
- 1950Vasilis Papakonstantinou
- 1954Robert Pastorelli
- 1979Chris Pratt
- 1992Max Schneider
- 1995Fumika Baba
- 1997Rebecca Black
View the complete list of June 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1676Anthony Collins, English philosopher and author (d. 1729)
- 1828Ferdinand André Fouqué, French geologist and academic (d. 1904)
- 1896Charles Momsen, American admiral, invented the Momsen lung (d. 1967)
- 1906Helene Costello, American actress (d. 1957)
- 1911Chester Wilmot, Australian journalist and historian (d. 1954)
- 1924Wally Fawkes, Canadian-English clarinet player and cartoonist
- 1930Gerald Kaufman, English journalist and politician, Shadow Foreign Secretary
- 1932Bernard Ingham, English journalist and civil servant
- 1955Tim Bray, Canadian software developer and businessman, co-founded the Open Text Corporation
- 1976Nigel Lappin, Australian footballer and coach
View the complete list of June 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DUKIIQNIX? Check your answers here: Unscramble words DUKIIQNIX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1307Külüg Khan is enthroned as Khagan of the Mongols and Wuzong of the Yuan.
- 1529French forces are driven out of northern Italy by Spain at the Battle of Landriano during the War of the League of Cognac.
- 1621Execution of 27 Czech noblemen on the Old Town Square in Prague as a consequence of the Battle of White Mountain.
- 1864New Zealand land wars: The Tauranga Campaign ends.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion. China formally declares war on the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Japan, as an edict issued from the Empress Dowager Cixi.
- 1940The first successful west-to-east navigation of Northwest Passage begins at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1957Ellen Fairclough is sworn in as Canada’s first female Cabinet Minister.
- 1977Bülent Ecevit, of the CHP forms the new government of Turkey.
- 1982John Hinckley is found not guilty by reason of insanity for the attempted assassination of U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 2009Greenland assumes self-rule.
View the complete list of June 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Porter, Nao Nagasawa, Steven Moffat, Julia Montes, Eagle-Eye Cherry, Taraji P. Henson, Noel Fielding, Chew Chor Meng, Hiroko Anzai, Ingeborg Spangsfeldt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 21, 1918.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st June 1918 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 23, 1928. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 21, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 172nd day of 1918
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 25th Friday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 105 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,516 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,505 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,271
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 27, 1950
- Age in dog years: 428 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1946 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 23, 1928 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VI.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1923 – Irvin Kershner, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010); December 26, 1986 – Kit Harington, English actor; May 13, 1977 – Anthony Q. Farrell, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,937