Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1955 was a Tuesday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,624 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 766 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Ezzatolah Entezami
- 1944Tony Scott
- 1950Enn Reitel
- 1955Jean-Pierre Mader
- 1962Viktor Tsoi
- 1983Marlon Davis
- 1989Jascha Washington
- 1997Rebecca Black
- 2001Eleanor Worthington Cox
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1786Charles Edward Horn, English singer-songwriter (d. 1849)
- 1805Charles Thomas Jackson, American physician and geologist (d. 1880)
- 1865Herbert Brewer, English organist and composer (d. 1928)
- 1916Herbert Friedman, American physicist and astronomer (d. 2000)
- 1921Jean de Broglie, French politician (d. 1976)
- 1941Lyman Ward, Canadian actor
- 1972Neil Doak, Irish cricketer and rugby player
- 1974Craig Lowndes, Australian race car driver
- 1974Rob Kelly, American football player
- 1980Michael Crocker, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCThe Romans, led by Gaius Flaminius, are ambushed and defeated by Hannibal at the Battle of Lake Trasimene.
- 1768James Otis, Jr. offends the King and Parliament in a speech to the Massachusetts General Court.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: The British Army defeats Irish rebels at the Battle of Vinegar Hill.
- 1826Maniots defeat Egyptians under Ibrahim Pasha in the Battle of Vergas.
- 1848In the Wallachian Revolution, Ion Heliade Rădulescu and Christian Tell issue the Proclamation of Islaz and create a new republican government.
- 1898The United States captures Guam from Spain.
- 1957Ellen Fairclough is sworn in as Canada’s first female Cabinet Minister.
- 1970Penn Central declares Section 77 bankruptcy, largest ever US corporate bankruptcy up to this date.
- 2000Section 28 (of the Local Government Act 1988), outlawing the ‘promotion’of homosexuality in the United Kingdom, is repealed in Scotland with a 99 to 17 vote.
- 2012A boat carrying more than 200 refugees capsized in the Indian Ocean between the Indonesian island of Java and Christmas Island, killing 17 people and leaving 70 other missing.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Han Hye-jin, Francis Capra, John Kane, Tommy Emmanuel, Chris de Burgh, Vic Tayback, Melrose Bickerstaff, Tsuyoshi Muro, Hawkshaw Hawkins, David E. Kelley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 21, 1955.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1968 – Lucy Cohu, English actress; May 6, 1948 – Mary MacGregor, American singer-songwriter; June 21, 1959 – Kathy Mattea, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 875