Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1955 was a Tuesday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 768 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Irving Fein
- 1921William Edwin Self
- 1924Ezzatolah Entezami
- 1932O. C. Smith
- 1947Junko Akimoto
- 1950Trygve Thue
- 1959Kathy Mattea
- 1978Erica Durance
- 1985Kris Allen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1535Leonhard Rauwolf, German physician and botanist (d. 1596)
- 1791Robert Napier, Scottish engineer and educator (d. 1876)
- 1885Oliver Chase Quick, English priest and theologian (d. 1944)
- 1889Ralph Craig, American sprinter and sailor (d. 1972)
- 1938Don Black, English songwriter
- 1948Jovan Aćimović, Serbian footballer and manager
- 1962Viktor Tsoi, Russian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Kino) (d. 1990)
- 1978Jean-Pascal Lacoste, French singer and actor
- 1985Anthony Morelli, American football player
- 1987Sebastian Prödl, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Sengoku period: Oda Nobunaga, the most powerful of the Japanese daimyo, was forced to commit suicide by his own general Akechi Mitsuhide.
- 1791King Louis XVI of France and his immediate family begin the Flight to Varennes during the French Revolution.
- 1877The Molly Maguires, ten Irish immigrants convicted of murder, are hanged at the Schuylkill County and Carbon County, Pennsylvania prisons.
- 1929An agreement brokered by U.S. Ambassador Dwight Whitney Morrow ends the Cristero War in Mexico.
- 1957Ellen Fairclough is sworn in as Canada’s first female Cabinet Minister.
- 1973In handing down the decision in Miller v. California 413 US 15, the Supreme Court of the United States establishes the Miller test for obscenity in U.S. law.
- 1982John Hinckley is found not guilty by reason of insanity for the attempted assassination of U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 2000Section 28 (of the Local Government Act 1988), outlawing the ‘promotion’of homosexuality in the United Kingdom, is repealed in Scotland with a 99 to 17 vote.
- 2004SpaceShipOne becomes the first privately funded spaceplane to achieve spaceflight.
- 2013A suicide bomber kills 15 and injures 20 in a Shi'ite mosque in the northwestern Pakistani city of Peshawar.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marc Almond, Thelma Holt, Niña Dolino, Maxim, Terence Bayler, Pierre Barouh, Mariska, CeCe Winans, Brian McGuire, Randy Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 21, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1982 – Cory Monteith, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2013); August 30, 1980 – Antoinette Taus, Filipino-American actress and singer; October 2, 1967 – Gillian Welch, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034