Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1922. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,150 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,050 days or 32.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 28, 1954.
If a dog named Antosha - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Antosha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Antosha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ralph Waite
- 1932Amrish Puri
- 1948Todd Rundgren
- 1953Cyndi Lauper
- 1959Wayne Federman
- 1974Belinda Panelo
- 1975Laila Rouass
- 1978Tim Driesen
- 1993Izzy Miller
View the complete list of June 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1680Ebenezer Erskine, Scottish minister and theologian (d. 1754)
- 1915Cornelius Warmerdam, American pole vaulter and coach (d. 2001)
- 1920Paul Frees, American actor and singer (d. 1986)
- 1926Tadeusz Konwicki, Polish filmmaker (d. 2015)
- 1937Bernie McGann, Australian saxophonist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1941Michael Lerner, American actor
- 1957Kevin Bond, English footballer and manager
- 1958Bruce Campbell, American actor, director, and producer
- 1961Jimmy Somerville, Scottish singer-songwriter (Bronski Beat and The Communards)
- 1963John Tenta, Canadian-American wrestler (d. 2006)
View the complete list of June 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kylie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCBattle of Raphia: Ptolemy IV Philopator of Egypt defeats Antiochus III the Great of the Seleucid kingdom.
- 168 BCBattle of Pydna: Romans under Lucius Aemilius Paullus defeat Macedonian King Perseus who surrenders after the battle, ending the Third Macedonian War.
- 1527Fatahillah chased away Portuguese forces from Sunda Kelapa harbour, and peoples celebrated it as birthday of Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 1622Portuguese forces repel a Dutch invasion at the Battle of Macau during the Dutch–Portuguese War.
- 1774The British pass the Quebec Act, setting out rules of governance for the colony of Quebec in British North America.
- 1783A poisonous cloud caused by the eruption of the Laki volcano in Iceland reaches Le Havre in France.
- 1941Nazi Germany invades the Soviet Union in Operation Barbarossa.
- 1942Erwin Rommel is promoted to Field Marshal after the capture of Tobruk.
- 1986The controversial Hand of God goal by Diego Maradona in the quarter-finals of the 1986 FIFA World Cup match between Argentina and England. This was later followed by the Goal of the Century also by Maradona. Argentina would win 2–1 and go on to win the world cup.
- 2002An earthquake measuring 6.5 Mw strikes a region of northwestern Iran killing at least 261 people and injuring 1,300 others and eventually causing widespread public anger due to the slow official response.
View the complete list of June 22 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gideon Wahlberg, Trevor Matthews, Haris Romas, Tammie Brown, Maree Cheatham, Betty Field, Frank Cady, Russ Columbo, Jay Farrar, Randeep Hooda.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 22, 1922.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is June 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd June 1922 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 30, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 20, 1902. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 22, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 173rd day of 1922
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 10 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,150 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,050 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,224
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 28, 1954
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: November 30, 1922 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 20, 1902 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VI.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1958 – Massimo Morsello, Italian singer-songwriter and activist (d. 2001); February 1, 1983 – Andrew VanWyngarden, American singer; July 27, 1929 – Harvey Fuqua, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Moonglows and New Birth) (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,948