Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of June 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 24, 1979 was a Sunday and it was the 175th day of the year 1979. It was the 25th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,339 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,113 days or 14.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 519 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 2, 2011.
If a dog named Boden - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 233 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boden will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Boden will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Jack Carter
- 1922Tata Giacobetti
- 1947Peter Weller
- 1964Jean-Luc Delarue
- 1967Sherry Stringfield
- 1969Sissel Kyrkjebø
- 1970Glenn Medeiros
- 1988Candice Patton
View the complete list of June 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 24.
- 1804Stephan Endlicher, Austrian botanist, numismatist, and sinologist (d. 1849)
- 1882Athanase David, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1953)
- 1905Fred Alderman, American sprinter (d. 1998)
- 1914Jan Karski, Polish-American activist and academic (d. 2000)
- 1941Graham McKenzie, Australian cricketer
- 1942Arthur Brown, English singer (Kingdom Come and The Crazy World of Arthur Brown)
- 1961Iain Glen, Scottish actor and producer
- 1969Sissel Kyrkjebø, Norwegian soprano and actress
- 1985Nate Myles, Australian rugby player
- 1986Phil Hughes, American baseball player
View the complete list of June 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rachael’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1314First War of Scottish Independence: The Battle of Bannockburn concludes with a decisive victory by Scottish forces led by Robert the Bruce, though England did not recognize Scottish independence until 1328 with the signing of the Treaty of Edinburgh–Northampton.
- 1762Battle of Wilhelmsthal: The British-Hanoverian army of Ferdinand of Brunswick defeats French forces in Westphalia.
- 1793The first Republican constitution in France is adopted.
- 1902King Edward VII of the United Kingdom develops appendicitis, delaying his coronation.
- 1918First airmail service in Canada from Montreal to Toronto.
- 1938Pieces of a meteor, estimated to have weighed 450 metric tons when it hit the Earth’s atmosphere and exploded, land near Chicora, Pennsylvania.
- 1947Kenneth Arnold makes the first widely reported UFO sighting near Mount Rainier, Washington.
- 1963The United Kingdom grants Zanzibar internal self-government.
- 1981The Humber Bridge is opens to traffic, connecting Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. It would be the world’s longest single-span suspension bridge for 17 years.
- 1995“Rugby World Cup final”: South Africa defeats New Zealand, Nelson Mandela presents Francois Pienaar with the Webb-Ellis trophy in an iconic post-apartheid moment.
View the complete list of June 24 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 24, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Jack Wild, Amanda Jenssen, David Knopfler, Patricia Brake, Tracey Cherelle Jones, Fred Buscaglione, Jamie Grace, Steve Aoki, Reema Major.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 24 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 24, 1979.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th June 1979 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 29, 2002. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1994. Your score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ring My Bell by Anita Ward as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 30, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 24th June 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 24, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 175th day of 1979
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 25th Sunday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 2 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,339 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,113 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 519
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 2, 2011
- Age in dog years: 233 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 29, 2002 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1994 (-109)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Ring My Bell by Anita Ward (June 30, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VI.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1978 – Kimberly Goss, American singer and keyboard player (Sinergy and Ancient); November 22, 1956 – Lawrence Gowan, Scottish-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Styx); December 4, 1944 – Dennis Wilson, American singer-songwriter, producer, and drummer (The Beach Boys) (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127