Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 180th day of the year 1960. It was the 26th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,567 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,189 days or 19.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 730 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 6, 1992.
If a dog named Ladie - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ladie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ladie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Franz Antel
- 1935John Inman
- 1945Raul Seixas
- 1946Gilda Radner
- 1948Sergei Bodrov
- 1963Tierney Sutton
- 1967Gil Bellows
- 1971Norika Fujiwara
- 1984Tamara Ecclestone
View the complete list of June 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1476Pope Paul IV (d. 1559)
- 1913Franz Antel, Austrian director and producer (d. 2007)
- 1938John Byner, American actor
- 1941David Johnston, Canadian academic, lawyer, and politician, 28th Governor-General of Canada
- 1946Robert Asprin, American soldier and author (d. 2008)
- 1956Amira Hass, Israeli journalist and author
- 1967Lars Riedel, German discus thrower
- 1970Tom Merritt, American journalist
- 1986Shadia Simmons, Canadian actress
- 1991Seohyun, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls‘ Generation and Girls’Generation-TTS)
View the complete list of June 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1098Fighters of the First Crusade defeat Kerbogha of Mosull.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: A New England colonial army captures Louisbourg, New France, after a forty-seven-day siege (New Style).
- 1882The Anglo-French Convention of 1882 marks the territorial boundaries between Guinea and Sierra Leone.
- 1922The Irish Civil War begins with the shelling of the Four Courts in Dublin by Free State forces.
- 1926Mercedes-Benz is formed by Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz merging their two companies.
- 1940Romania cedes Bessarabia (current-day Moldova) to the Soviet Union after facing an ultimatum.
- 1948Boxer Dick Turpin beats Vince Hawkins at Villa Park in Birmingham to become the first black British boxing champion in the modern era.
- 1948The Cominform circulates the “Resolution on the situation in the Communist Party of Yugoslavia”; Yugoslavia is expelled from the Communist bloc.
- 1978The United States Supreme Court, in Regents of the University of California v. Bakke bars quota systems in college admissions.
- 1996The Constitution of Ukraine is signed into law.
View the complete list of June 28 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Herman Koch, Mageina Tovah, Antonio Moreno, George Pettit, Alice Prin, Harry Belafonte, Ingrid Lukas, Dieter Mann, George Innes, Rebel Wilson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 28, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th June 1960 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 28th June 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 28, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 180th day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 26th Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 348 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,567 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,189 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 730
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 6, 1992
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Skye Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1964 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1946 (-137)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis (July 4, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1961 – Joel Torre, Filipino actor and producer; August 8, 1969 – Faye Wong, Chinese singer-songwriter and actress; August 1, 1920 – Jeffrey Segal, English actor (d.2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,984