Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 180th day of the year 1960. It was the 26th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,357 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,119 days or 19.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 723 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 6, 1992.
If a dog named Chespier - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chespier will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chespier will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915David "Honeyboy" Edwards
- 1916Olle Björklund
- 1918Maxine Stuart
- 1926Mel Brooks
- 1930Jack Gold
- 1948Kathy Bates
- 1954Alice Krige
- 1977Mark Stoermer
- 1983Maui Taylor
- 1990Jasmine Richards
View the complete list of June 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1490Albert of Mainz, German archbishop (d. 1545)
- 1641Marie Casimire Louise de La Grange d'Arquien, Polish wife of John III Sobieski (d. 1716)
- 1852Charles Cruft, English showman, founded Crufts Dog Show (d. 1938)
- 1915David “Honeyboy” Edwards, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2011)
- 1920A. E. Hotchner, American author and playwright
- 1946Robert Asprin, American soldier and author (d. 2008)
- 1966John Cusack, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Mike White, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Ning Baizura, Malaysian singer, actress, and producer
- 1989Nicole Rottmann, Austrian tennis player
View the complete list of June 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Thomas Hickey, Continental Army private and bodyguard to General George Washington, is hanged for mutiny and sedition.
- 1778The American Continentals engage the British in the Battle of Monmouth Courthouse resulting in standstill and British withdrawal under cover of darkness.
- 1855Sigma Chi fraternity is founded in North America.
- 1882The Anglo-French Convention of 1882 marks the territorial boundaries between Guinea and Sierra Leone.
- 1921Serbian King Alexander I proclaims the new constitution of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, known thereafter as the Vidovdan Constitution.
- 1940Romania cedes Bessarabia (current-day Moldova) to the Soviet Union after facing an ultimatum.
- 1950Korean War: Seoul is captured by North Korean troops.
- 1956in Poznań, workers from HCP factory go to the streets, sparking one of the first major protests against communist government both in Poland and Europe.
- 1964Malcolm X forms the Organization of Afro-American Unity.
- 1978The United States Supreme Court, in Regents of the University of California v. Bakke bars quota systems in college admissions.
View the complete list of June 28 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Inday Badiday, Mary Scheer, Judith Hoag, Jun Matsumoto, Ximena Herrera, Jade Puget, Annie Haslam, Cantinflas, Juan Gabriel, Tamlyn Tomita.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 28, 1960.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th June 1960 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 4, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 28th June 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 28, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 180th day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 26th Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 192 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,357 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,119 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 723
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 6, 1992
- Age in dog years: 315 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1964 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1946 (-137)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool by Connie Francis (July 4, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1985 – Ana Cristina, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress; August 30, 1923 – William Duell, American actor and singer (d. 2011); December 18, 1970 – Cowboy Troy, American rapper (MuzikMafia).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865