Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1939 was a Friday and it was the 160th day of the year 1939. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,290 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,763 days or 26.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 992 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 1971.
If a dog named Kalu - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kalu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kalu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Jackie Mason
- 1961Aaron Sorkin
- 1969Nick Kiriazis
- 1978Brian Patrick Wade
- 1978Hayden Schlossberg
- 1981Natalie Portman
- 1981Parinya Charoenphol
- 1983Jim Tang
- 1992Lucien Laviscount
- 1994Lee Hyeri
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1891Cole Porter, American composer and songwriter (d. 1964)
- 1903Felice Bonetto, Italian race car driver (d. 1953)
- 1915Les Paul, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 2009)
- 1929Johnny Ace, American singer and pianist (d. 1954)
- 1931Joe Santos, American actor
- 1939Charles Webb, American author and illustrator
- 1954Elizabeth May, American-Canadian environmentalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1958David Ancrum, American basketball player and coach
- 1962Yuval Banay, Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mashina)
- 1974Samoth, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Emperor, Zyklon, and Scum)
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 411 BCThe Athenian coup succeeds, forming a short-lived oligarchy.
- 68The Roman emperor Nero commits suicide, after quoting Homer’s Iliad, thus ending the Julio-Claudian dynasty and starting the civil war known as the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1772The British schooner Gaspee is burned off the coast of Rhode Island.
- 1873Alexandra Palace in London burns down after being open for only 16 days.
- 1930A Chicago Tribune reporter, Jake Lingle, is killed during rush hour at the Illinois Central train station by Leo Vincent Brothers, allegedly over a $100,000 gambling debt owed to Al Capone.
- 1957First ascent of Broad Peak by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl.
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1959The USS George Washington is launched. It is the first submarine to carry ballistic missiles.
- 1973In horseracing, Secretariat wins the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1979The Ghost Train fire at Luna Park Sydney (Australia) kills seven.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Chaplin, Johnny Brown, J. David Shapiro, Will Ferrell, Denver Pyle, Rei Kikukawa, Zac Hanson, Ledward Kaapana, Anna Nalick, Bobby Nunn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1939.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1939 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1909. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1939
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,290 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,763 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 992
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 1971
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1909 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1936 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VI.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1911 – Jorge Negrete, Mexican-American singer and actor (d. 1953); September 12, 1952 – Gerry Beckley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (America); June 29, 1979 – Abz Love, English singer, DJ, and producer (Five).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,866