Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of June 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 9, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 160th day of the year 1945. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,921 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,974 days or 24.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 912 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 15, 1977.
If a dog named Gato - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gato will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gato will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Johnny Ace
- 1936Jackie Mason
- 1962Yuval Banay
- 1966Tamela Mann
- 1967Jian Ghomeshi
- 1973Frédéric Choffat
- 1978Brian Patrick Wade
- 1982Christina Stürmer
- 1985Jon Nørgaard
- 1988Mae Whitman
View the complete list of June 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 9.
- 1672Peter the Great, Russian emperor (d. 1725)
- 1865Albéric Magnard, French composer and educator (d. 1914)
- 1943John Fitzpatrick, English race car driver
- 1951Michael Patrick Cronan, American graphic designer and academic (d. 2013)
- 1952Billy Knight, American basketball player
- 1954George Pérez, American author and illustrator
- 1960Steve Paikin, Canadian journalist and author
- 1971Gilles De Bilde, Belgian footballer and sportscaster
- 1980Navíd Akhavan, Iranian-German actor and singer
- 1983Josh Cribbs, American football player
View the complete list of June 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1650The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established. It is the first legal corporation in the Americas.
- 1732James Oglethorpe is granted a royal charter for the colony of the future U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1815End of the Congress of Vienna: The new European political situation is set. Also, Luxembourg declares independence from the French Empire.
- 1900Birsa Munda, an important figure in the Indian independence movement, dies in a British prison under mysterious circumstances.
- 1915William Jennings Bryan resigns as Woodrow Wilson‘s Secretary of State over a disagreement regarding the United States’handling of the sinking of the RMS Lusitania.
- 1946King Ananda Mahidol is found shot dead in his bedroom, Bhumibol Adulyadej ascends to the throne of Thailand. He is currently the world’s longest reigning monarch.
- 1958Queen Elizabeth II officially opens London’s Gatwick Airport in Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- 1967Six-Day War: Israel captures the Golan Heights from Syria.
- 1972Severe rainfall causes a dam in the Black Hills of South Dakota to burst, creating a flood that kills 238 people and causes $160 million in damage.
- 1974Portugal and the Soviet Union establish diplomatic relations.
View the complete list of June 9 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 9, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Pegg, Yu Shirota, Jacob Latimore, Dale Bozzio, Tamara Toumanova, Jamie Farr, Jerry Reed, Vernee Watson-Johnson, Eddie Lawrence, Jay Osmond.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 9 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 9, 1945.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th June 1945 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 3, 1935. Your incompatibility score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 9, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 160th day of 1945
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,921 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,974 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 912
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 15, 1977
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 1949 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 3, 1935 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1902 – Marguerite De La Motte, American actress (d. 1950); February 17, 1925 – Hal Holbrook, American actor and director; April 28, 1912 – Kaneto Shindō, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,738